Cheap & COOL! PSP Accesories @ AxShop.com

jchasse

CAGiversary!
Those screen protectors are amazing. The case is great too. I have ordered both from this site in the past and everything was great.

i can vouch for the stand. I bought the Datel or w/e it is one for $10 @ EB. Excellent stand.

[quote name='Prepster']Can anyone vouch for this site?? I would love to grab some screen protectors and that usb cable, thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are a very good site, I guess I should have made it more clear in my first post. I've ordered from them twice in the past and I just ordered another set of screen protectors (can't beat that price!). I previously ordered the protectors (obviously) and the case and they are both top quality.

That website is an excellent place for PSP accessories. I've ordered some stuff from them before, and when they had the free screen protectors also. Never had a problem.

Ok, ya sold me. Bought one case and a screen protector.

oops, I guess it's a screen protector 2-pack. Even better. Thanks!

Ok so I took a few pictures of the screen protector on my PSP:

As you can see its pretty damn clear. I used to have the pelican screen protector and that one was absolutely garbage. With this one you can't even really tell its on there.

Awesome, I've been looking for a deal on screen protectors, and this is PERFECT. Picked up 2 2 packs and a usb cable, thanks OP.

After reading a couple of reviews, I'm in for the Charger, Case, and Screen Protectors....Hope this works out...too bad shipping is charged seperately for each item...It would've been cheaper....

Amazing deals, especially on the case! I got the USB Cable & The Case, if I had more Paypal and they Combined shipping (I mean what the hell? What kind of store doesn't combine shipping?) I'd have gotten all 4 of them.

Wow!!! Great deals....I got the case, charge stand and screen protectors...all for a total of $13.21. Those prices are crazy...

JChasse, thanks SO much for posting...much appreciated....

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']Hopefully none of this stuff sells out, because I'll be picking it up soon enough. But I was wondering, are their any other good cases for the PSP? I like the one listed, but I was thinking about getting one that's a little sturdier.

Anybody know if these are any good, or worth it?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...CategoryId=pcmcat54200050027&id=1112808824848[/QUOTE]
That last one is the Logitech PlayGear. I'm certain most people with a PSP have already bought one. It's awesome and customizable (there's a big thread in the Videogame section with templates to print out). It's a terrific case to have around since you can play games while still in the case and use it as a stand for movie watching (as shown in that pic).
7194029_rc.jpg

Interstingly, I'm pretty sure that the case included in the Pelican set sold here
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...CategoryId=pcmcat54200050027&id=1107956855172
is the same one that's $6 in this thread.

7046966_sa.jpg

That is some cool stuff. I needed a stand (I've pretty much been buying the UMD versions over DVD versions recently, dont ask why...), and for three bucks I might as well get that awesome usb cable....

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok so I took a few pictures of the screen protector on my PSP:

As you can see its pretty damn clear. I used to have the pelican screen protector and that one was absolutely garbage. With this one you can't even really tell its on there.[/QUOTE]

:shock: how can you play with all that crap under it ? that would seriously annoy the hell out of me...

lolz true!!!
i would also get annoyed!!!
u shoud have clean ur screen b4 puttin the protector sheet on!

[quote name='Epic Wolf']:shock: how can you play with all that crap under it ? that would seriously annoy the hell out of me...[/QUOTE]

Actually all that stuff on it is on top of the screen, not underneath the protector. I just was too lazy to dust it off before I took the picture.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok so I took a few pictures of the screen protector on my PSP:

As you can see its pretty damn clear. I used to have the pelican screen protector and that one was absolutely garbage. With this one you can't even really tell its on there.[/QUOTE]

No offence but you are horrible at taking pictures or your camera/cell phone camera sucks. Or you have epilepsy.

[quote name='greenbags125']No offence but you are horrible at taking pictures or your camera/cell phone camera sucks. Or you have epilepsy.[/QUOTE]

Yes, grammer and spelling seem to be your krytonite.

[quote name='Decker']That last one is the Logitech PlayGear. I'm certain most people with a PSP have already bought one. It's awesome and customizable (there's a big thread in the Videogame section with templates to print out). It's a terrific case to have around since you can play games while still in the case and use it as a stand for movie watching (as shown in that pic).
7194029_rc.jpg

Interstingly, I'm pretty sure that the case included in the Pelican set sold here
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7046966&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat54200050027&id=1107956855172
is the same one that's $6 in this thread.

7046966_sa.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That isn't the same case included in the pack, im positive, the case separate costs $20. I hope I can find it cheaper, but thanks for the links, hope to get the case, and stand ASAP.

I Recommend the logitech one, but I am gunna try this one out first. I do not recommend keeping the origninal PSP case!

so, has anyone recieved a shipping confirmation on the case yet? I placed my order on the 15th and haven't heard anything since.

I think i saw that pelican starter kit for $15 at target. I passed on it since i heard the pelican screen protector sucks, and i had already ordered my USB cable for 3 shipped online.

I did order the case though, because it looks identical to the one in that pacakage and i want a case where i can hold games but yet dont have to carry a mini book bag on me.

[quote name='chrishicks']so, has anyone recieved a shipping confirmation on the case yet? I placed my order on the 15th and haven't heard anything since.[/QUOTE]

I got an email confirmation the day after I ordered.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yes, grammer and spelling seem to be your krytonite.[/QUOTE]

It seems to be yours too.

Correct-Yes, gramm(A)r and spelling seem to be your kry(P)tonite.

[quote name='greenbags125']It seems to be yours too.

Correct-Yes, gramm(A)r and spelling seem to be your kry(P)tonite.[/QUOTE]

Actually, mine is typing.

Just a follow up- I got my order from AXshop today...one of the items I ordered was the charging stand.

I am pretty happy with it but wanted to let you guys know that it is ONLY A STAND NO CHARGER IS INCLUDED. Basically it just holds your psp and your current charger plugs in the back. There are contacts on the stand that complete the circuit with the PSP. Also because of the way that the PSP sits in the stand, you CAN NOT USE HEADPHONES with your PSP when it is resting on the stand. Not sure if the text on the site was cleat about that. As I stated above I am still pretty happy with my purchase but thought some of you might like to know before you jump on this deal

my email response concerning my case order:

Dear christopher,

Thank you for shopping at AXShop.

Because of a shipping delay from warehouse, will be shipped at next week. We apologize for your time in waiting for your order. You will receive a notice when the order ships.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail.

Sincerely,

Winnie Zhu

AXShop.com Customer Service
[email protected]

435 Martin Street #3040
Blaine WA 98230

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Actually, mine is typing.[/QUOTE]

I'm almost positive you thought grammar was spelled grammer. Many people do. Kryptonite might be a typing error. I know offense is spelled with a 's' but that is definitely a typing error on my part. You carp, I carp.

[quote name='greenbags125']I'm almost positive you thought grammar was spelled grammer. Many people do. Kryptonite might be a typing error. I know offense is spelled with a 's' but that is definitely a typing error on my part. You carp, I carp.[/QUOTE]

are you serious? just let it go.

bread's done
Back