Cheap Destroy all humans

Fry's will be having it for $39.99 today and tomorrow. That's the cheapest I've seen for it.

You could also just GGC it or hope for a deal at Target in the future.

Hmmm, the game just came out this week. I don't expect that most places will be going much lower than regular price for some time. See the post above for the best deal I've seen so far.

On the other hand, I've heard that its fun but pretty short. I'd try renting it first and see if its worth the price. I'm hoping that the price drops or gets used pretty quick as I don't want to drop $50 for it right now.

TBW

this game will drop very quick and it worth $20. I did recommanded you RENT it b4 you buy it if not i rather wait few months then pickup very cheap.

I've got it out from BB right now . . . I get 2 free rentals per month from them with the online ($15) DVD rental deal.

It is a good deal of fun but the replay value looks very, very limited.

I will probably buy it when I can get it for $15 or less.

The game is very short. Maybe 8 hours to go through it with not a lot of hunting for the hidden pick me up shit. Easily beatable in a month and unless you are a die hard 3d platformer item hunter, almost no replay value.

I'll defend it . . . it is quite fun and fairly different. The artwork (50s B-movie) and the scripting of the people (commie baiting) make it worth playing. Flying the saucer and burning the earth are fun. The 3rd person play is kinda frustrating and the missions end up being kinda stealth-like or a firefight.

A good but not nearly great game I'd give it 7.5 out ot 10. Go rent it at BB and keep it for nearly 2 weeks . . . you'll be done with by then.

bread's done
Back