Cheap Faceplates

You want the request forum. This is not it.

It even says at the top...

"ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!"

yeah wrong forum dude...

at any rate, kmart has some on clearance check that thread, and also there was a thread about the nyko custom faceplates for $11

search the deals forum

[quote name='valor19']You want the request forum. This is not it.

It even says at the top...

"ONLY CREATE THREADS IF YOU ARE POSTING SPECIFIC DEALS!"[/QUOTE]

He's only been here the better part of a year... can't expect people to learn that quickly ;)

I can see why folks get angry when posts like these are made. I thought it was something about buying cheap faceplates, but come to find out that it is just a fucking idiot posting in the wrong forum!

Sorry to be so harsh, but seriously pay fucking attention.

[quote name='thebob101']I can see why folks get angry when posts like these are made. I thought it was something about buying cheap faceplates, but come to find out that it is just a fucking idiot posting in the wrong forum!

Sorry to be so harsh, but seriously pay fucking attention.[/QUOTE]

I mainly just feel bad for the mods - though it's their 'job,' the overwhelming number of problem posts could be avoided if people would just pay attention to some very simple rules.

sorry about that guys, its my first post.

Also, thebob101 how about you grow up, how many seconds did it waste out of your life. It was an honest mistake, you don't have to be a jerk about it.

I guess half a year is the "better part of a year" now. Whining won't make the thread go away any faster folks.

Circuit City has some cheap faceplates. The "Woody" & Saints row are $4.98 and the Gears of War faceplates are $9.98 (i sold mine on ebay for $25)

[quote name='Bezerker']Circuit City has some cheap faceplates. The "Woody" & Saints row are $4.98 and the Gears of War faceplates are $9.98 (i sold mine on ebay for $25)[/quote]

Check out modchip.com...they've got about 5 for $15

[quote name='neudog']I strongly recommend the Nyko Gameface Kit for $11.99 at Best Buy. You can create your own faceplate.[/quote]

I recommend it too, I bought mine from EBGAMES for $10. I made an angry videogame nerd template and a Stubbs The Zombie template.:bouncy:

Several of the launch faceplates are clearanced at Toys R US for around $7.50 last I checked. If you have a Fred Meyers near you, they are on clearance there as well.

The faceplates sure haven't caught on. Personally, I thought it was a really cool idea... but where are all of the new designs? $19.99 is too much to pay, but I've bought all the ones I've seen under ten bucks. It is nice to swap out the look of the console once in a while.

bread's done
Back