Cheap@$$Gamer filter!?

[quote name='JimmieMac']People don't use "bukkaki" as much as they should.[/quote]

I dont often laugh out loud while at the computer, but that did it..

Man, that brings back some bad memories from working at the video rental store...

For those against profanity, you are ignoring the richest and most diverse word in the English language. No other language uses a single word that can act as a noun, verb, preposition, or just about any part of language you can think of. It's actually one step closer to having our own Smurf language. Seriously though, with as many words that are in our dictionary, we can write the most descriptive paragraph, however it still can't even come close to the most accurate and true emotional expression as the word itself. When I smash my hand with a hammer and yell "fuck!" I don't even have to describe what happened, you already know. Smurfy smurf smurf smurfers.

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='JimmieMac']People don't use "bukkaki" as much as they should.[/quote]

I dont often laugh out loud while at the computer, but that did it..

Man, that brings back some bad memories from working at the video rental store...[/quote]

Ah, good ol' Bukkake....

Could you atleast change the filter so it has 2 *'s instead of the *#? Less of an eyesore IMO.

F-U-C-K

Did that work?

Anyway, I do believe people behave differently on message board than they would in real life. If you were standing in front of me and we were talking, would you just randomly drop a F-Bomb? What if we were talking in the mall with lot of kids around?

If more people talked online like they would if they were face to face with someone then we might not have so much motherfucking bitching going on... :D

OH NOES we can't say the f word anymore whut about free speech

Seriously people, grow up. Like you need to curse at anyone on a message board like this anway.

[quote name='ZForce317']If you were standing in front of me and we were talking, would you just randomly drop a F-Bomb?[/quote]

Absolutely. And not just randomly either...

[quote name='ZForce317']What if we were talking in the mall with lot of kids around?[/quote]

Especially then...

I'm just glad banky isn't randomly running around yelling bukkake at the top of his lungs. F-bombs are easier to explain.

[quote name='JSweeney']I'm just glad banky isn't randomly running around yelling bukkake at the top of his lungs. F-bombs are easier to explain.[/quote]

You're right. Monica Lewinsky had a lot of explaining to do back in the day.

On a side note, minx's thread was saying how its good for your health to relieve your prostate. So, bukkake could be a new age aerobics type exercise. :shock:

EDIT: Sorry, I guess my mind's in the gutter today (well more than usual)

SPLORCH!

bread's done
Back