Cheap games at BBV

ichit4k4_set0

CAGiversary!
Rise of the Argonauts 360 used 9.99$
Ninja Gaiden 2 360 used 9.99$
Fable 2 used 9.99$
Ninja Blade used 14.99$

Speed Racer Wii used 4.99$ (im really enjoying it, gameplay is 10 times better than the production value that went into the game)
Bust a Move Bash used 4.99$
Wario Ware Smooth Moves used 4.99$

My Weight Loss Coach new 9.99$

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']all used, edited and added some more[/QUOTE]

Ahhh...well NG2 is 14.96 new at The Source, I'm going to wait for a better deal, thanks for the info though.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']

[/QUOTE]

isn't this game trading for like $30 at ebgames?

Warioware for $5? Definitely be checking in on that tomorrow. Stupid game doesn't budge from a $40 used price, then all of a sudden drops to $5...so dumb...

[quote name='1_blue_pixel']Is game pricing ever smart?[/QUOTE]
You are correct. $60+ for a new game...sounds pretty dumb too :)

I highly recommend Rise of the Argonauts for 10 bucks. Yes, it its very dialogue heavy.... but I loved the combat and upgrade system. Kind of a Mass Effect type RPG game.

Oh yeah and Ninja Blade is hilarious. Also worth a look.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Rise of the Argonauts 360 used 9.99$
[/QUOTE]

Hot tip. Thanks - I've been thinking about this game but totally couldn't justify the pricing. If I can find a copy, I'm sold.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']YMMV...? I thought prices were nationwide[/QUOTE]

Nope. I visit 3 BBV locations regularly and there's one of them (Place Rosemère) that always has different prices (usually higher). They even scan at that higher price. The other 2 usually have the same prices reported everywhere else in the country. Just some specific locations I guess. Just a little YMMV lol.

Ive seen different price being advertised but usually it rings the same at the counter.
They just dont update the sticker too often.

The $5 thing got me looking cause I wanted something to help make paying for Yakuza 3 a little easier. I knew the game was rare, but damn!

Fable 2 was sitting at 14.99 used at my local BBV. Now, perhaps they sold all the 9.99 copies. I mean, on the pre-played games rack they had 4 copies of Riddick - 3 were priced at 19.99, and one was priced at 14.99 :p

I bought Fable 2 in Burlington, Ontario and it was $14.99. I'm going to go call another store in the city and ask.

EDIT: I called another BBV in Burlington and another in Kingston. It seems as though, from what I heard from the staff who was working that it's $14.99 all over Ontario. Other provinces offer different prices.

Again, still a good price.

TripleQ: I know you cannot look at RFD thread anymore for TIVS update because there is no TIV there (mostly off-topic, understandable it's not possible to see info with all the blabla there is), but do you still look at CAG's thread?

Also, did neksus give you access to update tivs on tivs.ca, or you submit them and wait for neksus's approval (like any tivs.ca user can do)?

Thanks for info

picked up

Lego rock band Ds for 9.99

and some other ds games for 10.... shadow warriors and that ball game..

Saw

Lego battle but they wanted 15

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Tales of Vesperia, thats good.
When is the PS3 version coming out?[/QUOTE]

They don't have plans for a PS3 version outside of Japan, you'd have to import it and make sure there's a fan translation somewhere on the internet. Just so you know, they don't bring every iteration of the Tales of series to NA. It's either hit or miss, they have like twice as much Tales of games in Japan.

I'd get the 360 version for 10 bucks, but I've never seen it, like ever, at any store. I guess I'll check my local BBV, just in case, but I'd be surprised.

[quote name='cashinstinct']TripleQ: I know you cannot look at RFD thread anymore for TIVS update because there is no TIV there (mostly off-topic, understandable it's not possible to see info with all the blabla there is), but do you still look at CAG's thread?

Also, did neksus give you access to update tivs on tivs.ca, or you submit them and wait for neksus's approval (like any tivs.ca user can do)?

Thanks for info[/QUOTE]

I still look at both threads.. just not as enthusiastically as I used to. I'm just a normal tivs.ca user.. I've nagged neksus to give me the ability to update instantly but he doesn't seem to be around much these days.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Tales of Vesperia, thats good.
When is the PS3 version coming out?[/QUOTE]
haha, never. And even then, whatever the extra content is added to the port, it's not worth 40-50 bucks and the years of waiting with bated breath.:applause:

[quote name='TripleQ']I still look at both threads.. just not as enthusiastically as I used to. I'm just a normal tivs.ca user.. I've nagged neksus to give me the ability to update instantly but he doesn't seem to be around much these days.[/QUOTE]

I think the low point of that thread were the 50 or so "I

bread's done
Back