Cheap Games at Target via Amazon: VF5 (360) $15, Rainbow Six Vegas (360) $10 added

Simpsons comes up as $26.99 for me now.

BTW: Heavenly Sword was excellent. Challenging, but it rewards learning the techniques and doesn't just cheap shot you like Ninja Gaiden does. Excellent story and voice acting - Anna Torv, who voices Nariko, is the star of "Fringe" - and Nariko is a kickass babe! I paid $25 for it a few months back and have no problems with the price for the entertainment it provided.

simpsons is still 12 for ps3. genji is dead tho. Anyone know where i can get a deal on heavenly sword? not paying 50+ for a video game...ever

Genji looks kinda lame, and just bought Heavenly Sword last week :(

Decided on Alien Syndrome (Wii) and Simpsons Game.

Awesome!

[quote name='emg28']If you find the game B&M, you should get the same price. It's YMMV since Target clearanced all these games a while back. Also, the game might scan "out of system" since they are older clearance titles. You can have an employee scan the game with a hand scanner and it should give them the last known price. The only game on the OP's list that I have seen recently is The Club 360 for $12.48.[/QUOTE]

That would have been good to know. I found a copy of Heavenly Sword in store a couple months ago but since it scanned "out of system" they were just going to give me the last marked price $41.98. At that point I'm sure it was clearanced much lower.

Too bad I missed this, I've been wanting to buy Heavenly Sword cheap for a while. I would have also picked up Rival Swords.

oh man.. i just bought simpsons for 12.48 too darn you guys. I gotta stop spending money! I'm just going to be playing little big planet most of the time when it comes out anyways grrr!

The Genji Deal is GONE... :whistle2:( Almost got Two World and The Club, but then I realized... after tax and shipping, would not be worth it. Oh well.

[quote name='CheapyD']Genji got a bad rap. It's not bad at all. If you like Onimusha, you should enjoy Genji.[/quote]

I've actually never played any of the Onimusha series either, but I'm glad to hear it's not bad.

[quote name='kaniball']simpsons is still 12 for ps3. genji is dead tho. Anyone know where i can get a deal on heavenly sword? not paying 50+ for a video game...ever[/quote]

I bought it used from Blockbuster a couple of weeks ago for $30. I know Gamestop carries it used for 39.99. If you can find a 20% off coupon + EDGE bonus that makes it about $30 also.

[quote name='Rig']I've actually never played any of the Onimusha series either, but I'm glad to hear it's not bad.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I played both Genji games and I'm just starting the first Onimusha. So far I like the Genji series much more. Besides, if you're a graphics whore like me, you definitely can't go wrong with Genji 2.

[quote name='Muffin_Man']I bought it used from Blockbuster a couple of weeks ago for $30. I know Gamestop carries it used for 39.99. If you can find a 20% off coupon + EDGE bonus that makes it about $30 also.[/quote]
I found Heavenly Sword last week on eBay from a Canadian. Thanks to the falling CAD vs USD, it was $33 (new/shipped).

Bloody hell, seems I missed the deal. I blame school for having Heavenly Sword sell out so fast before I could get a hold of one.
Hopefully it'll restock.

[quote name='nefaquotek']Bloody hell, seems I missed the deal. I blame school for having Heavenly Sword sell out so fast before I could get a hold of one.
Hopefully it'll restock.[/QUOTE]

Didn't miss out on much. I thought the game was pretty weak. Rental at best.

[quote name='CheapyD']Genji got a bad rap. It's not bad at all. If you like Onimusha, you should enjoy Genji.[/quote]
I'm a little surprised you like it, doesn't seem like your type of game although I think you said you liked those kind back in the day?

I only played the demo and really enjoyed it quite a bit, it seems really underrated.

i found a copy of the Target heavenly sword site and my wife got Circuit City to price match. 14.98 plus tax. This CC was retarded, but I checked Targets like crazy when this dropped. Im so happy I finally got it.

my heavenly sword was shipped but it says cd:

Target.com/ITC items:

1 Heavenly Sword [CD] $14.98 1 $14.98 .

any chance it was the ost and not the game?

[quote name='mcdaking84']my heavenly sword was shipped but it says cd:

Target.com/ITC items:

any chance it was the ost and not the game?[/quote]

Yikes. If there was an OST, I would say that's what your order sounds like.

My Genji order shipped today.

[quote name='mcdaking84']my heavenly sword was shipped but it says cd:

Target.com/ITC items:

any chance it was the ost and not the game?[/QUOTE]

I think that's Amazon's way of listing games now. I recall my PS3 Lego Star Wars order (before I canceled it) also said "CD". Don't worry, you're safe.

One quick comment for those of you that nabbed heavenly sword. Congrats on the deal and I hate you :p

most of these were clearanced back then, seems Target is doing this often now? I hope future titles will be available at the low prices as well!

[quote name='SpitFire158']Damn. Darkness seems pretty nice for about $7[/quote]

Its a decent game with a fun but forgettable storyline... Well worth $7...

Anyone have any updated ones from amazon?
1x1.gif

I just noticed Eye of Judgment for PS3 was $35 on Amazon/Target. Went ahead and picked it up. Shipping and tax kinda sucked ($8) but I figure I could use the camera and a cheap game with it.

It's these good deals on mediocre games that rob impulse CAGs of their hard-earned funds. I think I've finally learned my lesson. I'm saving up for games I really want -- like Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead.

I thank you for the post though, OP.

Thanks, FadeToOne. I picked up one for $35 as well. Had a couple other things in the shopping cart that got me free shipping. I missed the heavenly sword deal, though. Anyone have a Target screenshot they could put up so I can print it out and try to get someone local to pricematch?

[quote name='FadeToOne']I just noticed Eye of Judgment for PS3 was $35 on Amazon/Target. Went ahead and picked it up. Shipping and tax kinda sucked ($8) but I figure I could use the camera and a cheap game with it.[/quote]

bread's done
Back