Cheap good GBA game

Vampire Hunter D

CAGiversary!
Im heading out on vacation on the 10th and my only chance at getting to the mall is either Sunday or Monday. Its a 13 hour drive and i need a game. Nothing too long like FFTA though. Usually at Ebgames they have cart only games what are some common ones there? Im lookin at no more than 15 bucks.

Damnit if only my Castlevania AOS didnt have that glitch making me not able to contine past the first level. ANd it was a fun game too.

the advance wars games are fun and should be cheap. Warioware is an awesome game too, it should be somewhat cheap too. I think I saw donkey kong country was on sale somewhere this week for around 15-16$.

Klonoa is $15 at Target, and Street Fighter Alpha 3 is $20 at EB, I enjoy both of them a lot, I can't think of many other cheap ones that haven't been mentioned.

Circuit City has Donkey Kong Country and Advance Wars 2 for $16.99, and has TMNT for $14.99. Sams Club had Street Fighter Alpha 3, and both versions of Mega Man Battle Network 3 for $13.85.

I have that one and there is yet another glitch in it. The part where you have to make the key with the plaster. I need to get the guy to put on gloves but the thermometer doesnt have the thing pop up.

If you want something long, get a battle network (Megaman) game. Trust me, if you stuck as often as I did in the first 2, you'll spend hours and hours playing it...

You know i did get the first MMBN but i lost interest like 3/4th way in. I dont know why. Well just forget about this thread cause i have to delay my vacation until further notice cause my dad has to go down to Pittsburgh for an interview for a new job. He works at GE now and i think the new job is at Westinghouse. But now that i think about it im gonna need a new game cause its an 8 hour drive down there from here.Most of my moms side lives in Pittsburgh so itll be a chance to see them.

bread's done
Back