Cheap Headphones? Huh

Yep. A lot of sellers on Amazon & eBay use that strategy. It's soooo annoying!
If you need cheap headphones though, best place to check are the 99 cent stores or you can bag a few the next time you're on a plane (they throw them out anyway)

IMO, get Bose Headphones. Sure they cost a shit load of money, but they have a 1 year warrenty. When they break, you get a new pair for only $8 shipping (you have to ship dead pair and they have to reccieve it) and you get another 1 year warrenty. I've already gotten 3 pairs of the in-ear headphones, and they are good quality (though I prefer the around the ear one my mom has).

If you break your headphones a lot (did I mention i'm on my 20th pair of iPod headphones?), this is a pretty good deal

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']IMO, get Bose Headphones. Sure they cost a shit load of money, but they have a 1 year warrenty. When they break, you get a new pair for only $8 shipping (you have to ship dead pair and they have to reccieve it) and you get another 1 year warrenty. I've already gotten 3 pairs of the in-ear headphones, and they are good quality (though I prefer the around the ear one my mom has).

If you break your headphones a lot (did I mention i'm on my 20th pair of iPod headphones?), this is a pretty good deal[/quote]

There are better alternatives than buying $100+ headphones just to get a re-usable 1-year warranty.

If you're looking for audiogear with a great warranty, then go with something from Koss. Koss has a no-questions-asked, LIFETIME warranty on their headphones. No need to "break" your headphones every year to "reset" a 1-year warranty. I personally haven't used Koss, but the PortaPros and KSC-75 are always highly recommended from Head-Fi.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']IMO, get Bose Headphones. Sure they cost a shit load of money, but they have a 1 year warrenty. When they break, you get a new pair for only $8 shipping (you have to ship dead pair and they have to reccieve it) and you get another 1 year warrenty. I've already gotten 3 pairs of the in-ear headphones, and they are good quality (though I prefer the around the ear one my mom has).

If you break your headphones a lot (did I mention i'm on my 20th pair of iPod headphones?), this is a pretty good deal[/quote]

Pssh. Koss headphones for the win. Why?

Two words: LIFETIME WARRANTY.

Send 'em back to Wisconsin for about 6 bucks, no questions asked, get a fresh or updated pair back. Great sound on any pair over $20, and excellent customer service from a U.S. company. I'm a customer for life.

PWNED.

bread's done
Back