cheap high quality HDMI cables for $5 :)

[quote name='v0yce']What does "high quality HDMI cable" mean?[/quote]

I'm assuming it means that they are high quality HDMI cables....

Anyway, good deal!

There are few different classes of hdmi cable. regular I think,high quality and ultimate..something along those lines. Then there are monster cable hdmi's as well.

[quote name='Bartex']firefold r hdmi 1.3 - 3ft $4.69
&
monoprice r hdmi 1.2a - 3ft $5.80[/QUOTE]
Monoprice's shipping is cheaper for me when compared to Firefold's. They also offer their 6ft cable for cheaper ($5.25) and prices are reduced if you buy more than one.

They even have their 15ft HDMI cable on sale for $4.69 today.

[quote name='v0yce']What does "high quality HDMI cable" mean?[/QUOTE]
It means that it works and it shouldn't fall apart.

That's really it.

[quote name='bobthecat23']wat a cag noob ppl should learn that someone has yet to beat monoprice[/QUOTE]

CAG Noob? Wait, Who the fuck are you?

[quote name='bobthecat23']wat a cag noob ppl should learn that someone has yet to beat monoprice[/QUOTE]
stfu douche

post a deal.

Hmm, it seems no one can EVER post a deal on any kind of cable unless it is MONOPRICE without getting bitched at.

I have bought from both and had a good experience at both places. I did like the Monoprice site better and the customer service from Monoprice is excellent.

I got my HDMI (for PS3) from Firefold and it works perfect. Heads up though their customer service is really bad. I also bought some component cables they turned out defective and I tried to return it but was just ignored. I tried for 3 Weeks and then gave up...

bread's done
Back