Cheap iPhone?

Sousanator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I don't know what came over me, but I recently got a sudden urge to buy an iPhone (most likely those new iPhone gaming commercials). Unfortunately I still have 2 years on my current cell phone contract, and Rogers contracts for the iPhone are ridiculous, so I'm looking just to get the phone by itself.

I've been looking around craigslist and Kijiji Toronto areas and they seem to be going at $400 used/ $450 new (on the cheap side) for an 8gb 3g which is the one I'm planning on getting.

I just want to know if there are other sites or areas where this could be cheaper?
I'm looking to spend about $350 for a used/new 8gb 3g

Thanks

If I buy it as a separate device, I'll never end up using it. I only like to carry as much things as pockets I have and since my wallet, keys, and phone are a must I have to make a choice between my DS or PSP, and the iPod won't win over those. If its my phone, than I have to bring it around everywhere and everyone is happy.

I also like some of its actual phone features, like the GUI for storing contacts, the selection voicemail, the touch keyboard, instant email check, and I'll possibly use the GPS (if it uses wifi then it should be free to me, without adding anything on my current plan)

Well if the iPhone is unlocked (which most phones are sold as) then it doesn't really matter who my provider is. Either way, I have Rogers so I should be fine with a 'locked' phone

bread's done
Back