Cheap Ipods?

skulls dont fade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know of all the "scams" and the such...i know they work for some people, i've thought about doing them for myself, but my girlfriend's birthday is coming up and i'm looking for a good deal on a 20gig Ipod. thanks alot guys.

I have a Ipod i might sell. Got it for my wife for xmas this year, and she doesnt use it that much.

It is 20gb Hp iPod.
Comes with everything retail.
And i also have a case, fm tunecast I, and the belkin car charger. If interested pm me or email me. [email protected] Ipod is in perfect condition. You name price and I will go from there.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']http://www.buy.com/prod/Apple_iPod_with_Click_Wheel_Digital_Music_Player_20GB/q/loc/111/90137422.html

$295 with a $5 rebate, free shipping, and there are two coupons going around for %5 and %7 off.

Here's one for 1st time buyers of over $200 for $15 off
http://www.edealsetc.com/computercoupons.html?source=google#Buy[/quote]

do you know the coupon codes? i might go in this direction, but apple store offers free engraving which *i* think is kinda cool. i guess it depends on my financial situation.

You shouldn't be spending that much on a girlfriend, or even a wife for that matter. She should be with you for "love" not money. If you don't get her anything and she does not mind, then she is a good woman.

But 99% of women would take the Ipod, smile, thank you for it, and listen to it while some other guy is screwing her in the ass.

Hope this helps.

and by the way, i know i don't have to spend this money, she wouldn't care. i love her and i love giving gifts to friends/family. i know she wants an ipod, so i'd love to be the one to give it to her.

apparently someone doesn't know how to treat women. anywayz i think it's great you are getting her something she would like. i'm looking for deals as well and lately i've been checking here: Cheap ass link so hopefully something good comes up soon. :wink:

Cheap ass link

check that thread out. there's some deals in there, plus options for players other than ipods. unless you just want to get her an ipod because it's the "cool" thing right now, which is fine, i guess, it's just also the most expensive.

yea, i know they are the "cool" thing now, that's very true. but i've used them and they certainly are nice. i will look at other ones, too. i had planned on it. thanks for the link, by the way.

[quote name='skulls dont fade']yea, i know they are the "cool" thing now, that's very true. but i've used them and they certainly are nice. i will look at other ones, too. i had planned on it. thanks for the link, by the way.[/quote]

yea i dont think there is much of a difference between the mp3 players, but the ipod is sooo sleek and shiny and cool........how can resist........i love my ipod, it works great and its very "cool"!

[quote name='skulls dont fade']yea, i know they are the "cool" thing now, that's very true. but i've used them and they certainly are nice. i will look at other ones, too. i had planned on it. thanks for the link, by the way.[/quote]

oh i know what you're saying. i almost bought one because of that, but the cheap part of me decided to go with one of the creative nomad jukebox players, since it's 40 gb for half the price. hopefully i won't regret it.

i don't see why they don't offer the 20 and 40 gb ipods in different colors. i mean, i guess i can see that they want to distinguish the minis that way, but still, it can't be that hard.

dude, there are rumors that the fifth generation will be released this summer, if you want to wait. I am waiting for the next generation, because I dont really need one right now, but i still really want one. I am willing to wait.

dude, think before you buy that ipod for her. you are setting a precedent. By keeping a price limit on presents

she wanted an ipod so bad, and she's absolutely stoked on it.

as far as my gaming habits, she contributes greatly. she bought me prince of persia: warrior within, mortal kombat: deception, nintendo ds, mario 64 ds, resident evil 4 (plus chainsaw controller...she knows i'm a horror movie buff and i was so digging this controller). anyway, we like giving each other gifts. to me, money comes and goes, big deal. plus, with my tax return, i have money to blow.

this chick is amazing. i absolutely love her. she'll watch my b-flicks with me, go into gaming store with me, eat pizza with me, go to concerts/shows with me, and play fifa 2005 with me in our underwear. nothing better, let me tell you. she pretty much me in girl form.

oh, and the sex is awesome!!

I think the best bet if you're going to buy a iPod is to buy it from Apple themselves but via their "education" discount. You'll save yourself $30 and then you can get a free engraving so you could put her name on the back if you'd like. Not sure if you are in college or not so I'll give you the link for the University of Florida's page. Dont worry if you dont go there they wont check or cancel your order or something.

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/EducationIndividualCustom?qprm=22536&type=higherEd

bread's done
Back