cheap jet set radio future price

timesplitt

CAGiversary!
gamespot and ebgames have JSRF for 3.99 sadly its not available on there site. + the gamespots that keep saying they have it end up not having it by the time I get there.

im really annoyed by the 20+ price tag it has on amazon and ebay and even half.com... im not paying 20 bucks for this game (some were selling it for 20+ with just the disc)

i want to buy JSRF for nothing over $10 AND preferably with everything

Check Game Crazy, Play N trade, pawn shops, yard sales, thrift stores, and flea markets.

No mass market retailer is going to have this in stock new since it's so old.

i went to this gamestop 20 miles away (original purpose was to be at best buy but visited the gamestop anyway)

while there i went to the original xbox section and looked and saw sega gt 2002. i saw 3 copies and pulled them out. i noticed the back was of jet set radio future. i opened the cases and saw both instruction manuals. however i was a little suspisious and walked to the counter and ask if they had jet set radio future. the lady looked then said NO. instead of getting the combo i walked out in anger

im going to go back and grab the sega gt 2002 case with the combo and see how that goes

i just dont understand why they cant register the fact they have the game but in combo form!

Hey, I have the Sega Gt/JSRF combo complete (though with the GS price sticker on the front) that I'd be willing to sell you for like $5 shipped. I found two of these at my local Gamestop and couldn't resist buying both of them, they were $1.99 each. So yeah, just send me a PM if you're interested.

just and FYI, the 2 game release (jsrf/sega rally) isn't compatible with xbox 360 (unless they've updated it). Only the original game works which is why it's expensive.

[quote name='DreamSymphony']just and FYI, the 2 game release (jsrf/sega rally) isn't compatible with xbox 360 (unless they've updated it). Only the original game works which is why it's expensive.[/QUOTE]

The last time I remember (months ago), the combo worked just fine on my 360. Unless some new update made it incompatible, it should still work fine.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']The last time I remember (months ago), the combo worked just fine on my 360. Unless some new update made it incompatible, it should still work fine.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they fixed that combo disc bug at least a year ago.

timesplitt, your post makes it little unclear. But you do realize that the Sega GT 2002/JSRF combo is just one disc & not two, right?

bread's done
Back