Cheap MSG2: Substance (PS2)

Friedle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
[quote name='Friedle']
*Not My Auction*

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8213293371&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Both the title and auction description only say "Metal Gear Solid 2", so you wouldn't know it was Substance unless you looked at the picture.Plus you get both Virtura Fighter 4s. All three are complete and in good condition according to the seller.

The current bid is at $5.50 with $5.95 shipping and ends in about 8 hours.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty sweet auction -- the seller clearly doesn't have a clue as to MGS 2 Substance's value... otherwise he'd have taken the time to specifiy that it's not just "Metal Gear 2" and would've sold it seperately... Anyway, I was happy enough when I scored a new copy from Buy.com for $20 a couple months ago.

[quote name='cyrix`']you can get that used for 9.95...[/QUOTE]

You can prolly get the Xbox version used for 9.95 at EBgames or something, but the PS2 version is better and is worth a lot more since it's rarer.

[quote name='cyrix`']you can get that used for 9.95...[/QUOTE]

No. No you can't.

The Xbox version is worth dick. The PS2 version gets about $22-28 complete.

I could be wrong, but I am guessing this was the absolute best way to guarantee that the one factor keeping the value of this auction down (lack of knowledge on the part of the Ebay buying community) is eliminated 8 hours before the end.

The "buried treasure" has been unearthed 8 hours before auction's end.

The irony...

[quote name='chosen1s']I could be wrong, but I am guessing this was the absolute best way to guarantee that the one factor keeping the value of this auction down (lack of knowledge on the part of the Ebay buying community) is eliminated 8 hours before the end.

The "buried treasure" has been unearthed 8 hours before auction's end.

The irony...[/QUOTE]

It's a $9.59 right now which still isn't a bad price. I already had a copy and I came across this a week ago. I thought I'd post it giving someone else a shot.

And I head off to work soon and it'd end by the time I got back.

But I guess you're right. ;)

bread's done
Back