cheap music games at rcss

seed84

CAGiversary!
stopped in during my lunch today at the leamington rcss and they had most if not all music games marked down
band hero ds $8
ps3/360
band hero $8
guitar hero 5 $ 5 or $8 don't remember
dj hero 2 $10
rock band 3 $5
rock band track packs $3.xx

Donno about the rest of Canada, but over here Wednesday/Thursday are no-tax. No reason to give the government their 60¢ on a $5 game :bouncy:

what is rcss? I really want 5 dollar rock band!
edit: I just figured it out. Real Canadian Superstore

Any of these bundled with plastic? or did you see deals for the bundles? I've never owned an instrument... figured now might be a good time.

Anyone knows if there are soe Maxi and cie in the greater Montreal area that would still sell video games? All the Maxi I know ended up closing their electronics sections.

Thanks for posting this. I got DJ Hero 2 last night for $10. I've been impatiently waiting to get it at a decent price.

Never would have thought such a good deal would be there.

All of a sudden I see these games showing up on Kijiji. The seller states that they are still sealed, and is pricing them "Five dollars cheaper than Gamestop ...". Gee, wonder where he got his hands on them?

I was at Superstore yesterday, but I didn't stop by the gaming section. Now all the RB3's are sold out. If there is a kind soul out there willing to grab me one, that would be greatly appreciated :)

I don't know if it's just Airdrie or what but there were a lot of other games on as well. Saw, Lost Planet 2, Uncharted, Resistance 2, a few more. Way more for PS3 than anything else.

leamington also had other things on sale like la noir for like 49.99 i think

they also had the dj hero 1 bundle ps3 is i all i seen for $18

other plastic instruments were all marked with 25% off stickers

bread's done
Back