Cheap padded envelopes for Goozex?

Walgreens was running a sale on bubble mailers... they might have it again. I think it was 3 for $1.

Otherwise, you could try purchasing in bulk online somewhere, or at retail....

[quote name='GuardianE']I've actually found them to be kind of pricey at Walmart, but I'm not really sure where else I should go to do buy them.[/quote]

How many are you planning on mailing out at a time? Maybe I'm not cheapass enough, but they're certainly more affordable at Walmart than mailing them out from the post office and paying for the envelope there. That's just my two cents.

Hmmm I will try Walgreens to see if they still have that deal. If not I guess I'll order off of eBay. Thanks everyones.

I will gladly sell you some (I have a ton). Let me know what sizes you want. I typically sell DVD-styled ones (since I also Goozex a LOT). Feel free to PM Me :) I can give you a cheaper price than Walmart and you won't be forced to buy in super-bulk like on eBay.

I pay $0.00 for my mailers by reusing mailers that are sent to me. Just be careful when opening the received mailer, tear the Goozex label off, and your good to go. Just use decent tape to close the mailer back up.

seller corijennin on ebay is great. You just need to buy in bulk. I've bought tons of mailing stuff off of her. Shipping seems pricey, but if you buy a lot of stuff, you only get hit with the shipping once no matter how much you buy.

[quote name='dpadilla4']sam's club[/QUOTE]

Agreed. You can get a 25/pack from $5-6 (depending on the size - I believe they stock sizes 0 and 2).

I loaded up on them for 1 cent when BB had the Rosanne grease board on its website. I feel bad about it. I hoard my used ones because I also trade on CAG, if you open them carefully you can recycle them easily with some sealing tape.

Find ebay user Threerb, 200 #1 size mailers for 38.00 shipped. The seller linked earlier is just too damn expensive.

I second esupply store - I used to get mine there $36.xx for 200 Size 0's shipped.

Though if you need less, try Sams Club. 25 size 0 are $4.72, and size 2 are like $6.34 - they are only slightly more expensive, you dont have to wait for them to come in the mail, and you can use the box they come in for shipping larger items

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']I second esupply store - I used to get mine there $36.xx for 200 Size 0's shipped.

Though if you need less, try Sams Club. 25 size 0 are $4.72, and size 2 are like $6.34 - they are only slightly more expensive, you dont have to wait for them to come in the mail, and you can use the box they come in for shipping larger items

Dave[/quote]
Unless you need hundreds buy them at sam's, they are the cheapest, cheaper than the walgreen's 3 for a buck.

You guys just made me sad. Here I was thinking that paying $0.50 for each envelope was actually good. $0.01? Can I possibly get the UPC code for those OP?

Those of you ordering large bundles (50, 100, etc.) of mailers from eBay or websites, how are they actually delivered?

Are they just all shrinkwrapped and stuck with postage? Are they shipped in a box?

[quote name='Vinny']Those of you ordering large bundles (50, 100, etc.) of mailers from eBay or websites, how are they actually delivered?

Are they just all shrinkwrapped and stuck with postage? Are they shipped in a box?[/QUOTE]

All the ones I've ever ordered (100-200 at a time), were in a box.

I'm looking to buy some in bulk on eBay but I don't know what dimensions that I usually buy. What dimensions do yoou guys suggest for shipping 360/PS3 games.

Size #0 - Great for DS/PSP Games

or

Size #1 - Best for DVD-type games (including Wii/Xbox 360/PS3).

Hope that helps ^_^ Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkRider23']You guys just made me sad. Here I was thinking that paying $0.50 for each envelope was actually good. $0.01? Can I possibly get the UPC code for those OP?[/quote]

I randomly found these at my local K-Mart. You can check if there are any there, but it's YMMV.

[quote name='Vinny']Those of you ordering large bundles (50, 100, etc.) of mailers from eBay or websites, how are they actually delivered?

Are they just all shrinkwrapped and stuck with postage? Are they shipped in a box?[/quote]I just ordered a 100-pack of #5 mailers for game guides from Uline.com. Came in a nice big box via UPS. I'd assume similar behavior for other items of theirs, shipped in a box.

[quote name='jling84']I randomly found these at my local K-Mart. You can check if there are any there, but it's YMMV.[/quote]

I just checked my Kmart today. Nothing >_

Big Lots has size 0 2/$1.00. They seem to be United States Post Office brand, never checked who actually makes them. They work good for PS3 games and DVDs, they have a bit more room. Big Lots used to have a different size 0 that was wider and fit a snapper DVD case, but I haven't seen them for a while. The K-Mart ones I got for $0.13 (I thought $0.13 was a deadl, heh) were the bigger size 0 too. Check Office Max, I found some 0 there for $0.30. They are Duck brand, some fit a DVD ok and some are too tight.

This might be extremely YMMV, not sure, but at my local Save-a-Lot (which could also be very regional) I just picked up a good stack of them. They have them 3 for $1, but they are in 2-packs. So they came out to be 6 for $1.00. They were 3M brand as well, what a deal!

bread's done
Back