Cheap PC games again at CC online and B&M

Black and White 2 was ~$7 or $8 online...thought that was a pretty good deal...Neverwinter Nights Platinum was pretty cheap, too - don't recall the price, but it was under $10.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm all over Pony luv.[/quote]

LOL :applause:

Anyway, I hope this turns out like their last pc game sale. I had a blast "treasure hunting" for games on the list. It was fun to pay a couple bucks for games, a lot of which I have not even opened yet. They're good to throw in and play on rainy days.

I never played The Movies but I might check it out at that price. Also, I need to get into the B&M and pick up the DOOM 3 xpac.

AWESOME! But really, what's left after the last two sales??? Do you think some of the newer games since then have dropped in price. (*Imagines Bioshock for $3.95*) ;)

[quote name='rpepper']I never played The Movies but I might check it out at that price. Also, I need to get into the B&M and pick up the DOOM 3 xpac.[/quote]
what is the xpac?

[quote name='aw004g']Does Doom 3 resurrection of evil require the original doom 3 or can it play alone?

Thanks[/quote]

"Requires Doom 3 to play" Checked the back of my box.

[quote name='J7.']what is the xpac?[/quote]

If I had to guess I would say it is a hip and trendy way of saying eXpansion PACk

Maybe?

Dunno, it was a guess, but it sounds good, right?

[quote name='Zipomatic2']If I had to guess I would say it is a hip and trendy way of saying eXpansion PACk

Maybe?

Dunno, it was a guess, but it sounds good, right?[/quote]

Sorry...yes, I meant the expansion pack. Used to using that term from my WoW days. :p

I refuse to believe this is it. Anyone else seen anything different than that on the list? Every CC that I've visited has a ton of old PC games, and they never ring up full price. I haven't tried anything in a while, I can recall a couple of the Shockwave MS Flight Sim add ons for being around $10.

[quote name='chrisnsally']Black and White 2 was ~$7 or $8 online...thought that was a pretty good deal...Neverwinter Nights Platinum was pretty cheap, too - don't recall the price, but it was under $10.[/quote]
I'm assuming these are both online only deals?

I wouldn't mind getting Black and White 2 for THAT cheap, as someone mentioned, good rainy day game to have.

Wouldn't mind getting Neverwinter for cheap too. Get it for my little sister, build her collection up, give her something to play this summer. Make her my nerdy apprentice... fun stuff like that.

EDIT: Hey! Does anyone know if Portal is still $10??

Heh... Another Edit:
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Blac...sem/rpsm/oid/135947/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
Black & White 2 $6.99

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Neve...sem/rpsm/oid/109634/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
Neverwinter Nights Platinum $7.34

Shoot... Both out of stock

bread's done
Back