Cheap place to purchase a authentic new york yankee fitted cap..

that somewhat along the lines of what i was thinking zionfire. and the sucky part about game 1 was i missed the excitement due to work, which one again i got sent home early. hopefully pedro can cool off matsui tomorrow and the sox can go back to fenway even.

Official MLB products don't usually come cheap anywhere... Maybe in the offseason. Local b&m's will probably have the best deal, otherwise try mlb.com.

[quote name='LinkinA']Im a yanks fan. Too bad, i could have had friends here ;). oh well, i like the patriots daphoomie :p[/quote]

So wait, you like the Yankees AND the Patriots?

Lemme guess, Lakers fan too?

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='LinkinA']Im a yanks fan. Too bad, i could have had friends here ;). oh well, i like the patriots daphoomie :p[/quote]

Lemme guess, Lakers fan too?[/quote]

Not anymore. Now he is a Pistons fan. :twisted:

[quote name='LinkinA']Im a yanks fan. Too bad, i could have had friends here ;). oh well, i like the patriots daphoomie :p[/quote]

It doesn't matter, St. Loius will exact just revenge on the Evil Empire

[quote name='craven_fiend']Yeah, I got my BoSox hat in early summer, and it was like 24.99, luckily there was a B1G1 1/2 price sale, so that lessened the blow.[/quote]

Not making a joke, but Red Sox hats are always half off. At least in NY.

Wow...a lot of Yankee haters around here. I guess when you have the best team in sports a lot of people get jealous.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='mmn'][quote name='LinkinA']Im a yanks fan. Too bad, i could have had friends here ;). oh well, i like the patriots daphoomie :p[/quote]

Lemme guess, Lakers fan too?[/quote]

Not anymore. Now he is a Pistons fan. :twisted:[/quote]

Grrr. Great.. I watch them and back them for 20 years, and now I'm going to get called a bandwagon jumper for supporting the Pistons and Red Wings. At least I don't have to worry about that with the Lions and Tigers yet.

I hate people who think that because someone likes the championship team, they are on the wagon. Well it's not true.

I am 16. I had Yankees tickets to a game against Boston in 1994. The strike year. Didn't get to go, went the next year. Yankees fan forever.

[quote name='Ericnmel99']Wow...a lot of Yankee haters around here. I guess when you have the best team in sports a lot of people get jealous.[/quote]

Well its pretty easy when you can buy everyone.

I hate the Red Sox only slightly less than the Yankees because they both exploit resources unfairly thanks to baseball's outrageously broken salary structure. Their combined payroll is almost $400 million, no wonder they are both in the LCS.

There are more teams then the Red Sox and the Yankees believe it or not.
Yeah, and the reason why they aren't playing right now, is because they did this down the stretch:
chokeland.jpg

I bet theres a big sale on Oakland gear... I remember all the Lakers gear was 75% off after the finals.

Redsox and Yankees are the only two teams that matter right now.

Yeah I wanted to make a little rant about the yankees if I can. the Twins deserve to have made the playoffs because they get all their players either through their farm system or from another teams minor league system before they are pros so the twins require actual fundamentals and good solid baseball by manufacturing runs. All the Yankees do is pay the highest amount for the best player at that position that can hit homers and just throw them out their. How does that require any work by the team? It's just a bunch of overpaid guys brought together to hit home runs. Although I will give the Yankees this: They always seem to find a way to win a ballgame.

[quote name='Ericnmel99']Wow...a lot of Yankee haters around here. I guess when you have the best team in sports a lot of people get jealous.[/quote]

Bah. Best team in sports? Ha.
They don't have a roster full of future Hall of Famers.
They don't have a great team dynamic.
There are TONS of better sports teams out there.
There is absolutely no reason to call the Yankees the "Best Team in Sports."

the Astros.

check their record since the All-Star break. Anyone who plays them better be scared because the killer B's are on a roll.

boston fans need to really check themselves before they piss and moan (they are boston fans) about the yankees, the bandwagon, and salaries.

Boston is the 2nd highest payroll, and they tried their best to get a-rod. (like george said, they should've shelled out the money)

and as for the bandwagon...you tell me there isn't a HUGE boston bandwagon. it seems it's become the popular thing to do is root for the sawks and against the yankees. ::rolleyes::

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='cherokeendn2k5']any one know of any good places online if so please let me know thanks in advance..[/quote]

sure go to www.burninhellyouyankeesfan.com[/quote]

Shipping is ginormus though, must be to match the egos of Yankee fans

bread's done
Back