Cheap prepaid camera phone

You should be able to find one at a local walmart, target etc.

Its impossible to recommend whats good or not. Because cell phones are a local thing. By that I mean what might work great for me. May give you shitty reception.

The best method I obtaining the portable telephone which is prepaid to of inhaled male manhood for the crack, being to sell the crack next because of the diaper of the baby then concerning the telephone, as your male for the diaper which you make forget altogether it is obtained in order to inhale the chicken, the prostitute where the bottom is scurvy understood.

Isnt the method, easier than that you have known?

If you're very lucky, you can still find a Virgin Mobile Snapper on clearance at Target. They had these as of about two or three weeks ago, but I didn't see one today.

Virgin Mobile also has the Cyclops, available at some Targets and Best Buy. I have one of these -- I got it for $70 at Best Buy, after using a coupon when it was on sale. It's a good phone.

[quote name='FrogalP']The best method I obtaining the portable telephone which is prepaid to of inhaled male manhood for the crack, being to sell the crack next because of the diaper of the baby then concerning the telephone, as your male for the diaper which you make forget altogether it is obtained in order to inhale the chicken, the prostitute where the bottom is scurvy understood.

Isnt the method, easier than that you have known?[/quote]

What the hell was this guy smoking??

More importantly, where can I get some?

[quote name='puternerd']What the hell was this guy smoking??

More importantly, where can I get some?[/quote]

Ask him. He sells crack out of his baby's diaper from what I've heard.

Tracfone now has a pre-paid camera phone that can be foun in Wal*Mart cheap.

I myself am thinking of upgrading to this phone myself.

bread's done
Back