Cheap prices for Patapon 1 & 2?

I saw one of these games recently on clearance at target for $13 I think? I believe it was the 2nd one.

[quote name='mang9432']patapon 2 is download only, no?[/QUOTE]

Nah, there is also a UMD version

And thanks for all the replies and help; appreciate it :cool:

[quote name='DaMonStEr']Nah, there is also a UMD version

And thanks for all the replies and help; appreciate it :cool:[/QUOTE]

Those aren't UMD copies of Patapon 2. They're just UMD cases with a manual and voucher for download off of PSN.

[quote name='depascal22']Those aren't UMD copies of Patapon 2. They're just UMD cases with a manual and voucher for download off of PSN.[/QUOTE]

oh really? Thanks for the info, because I would have been really confused if I opened a brand new case with no game in it haha

It was released in Europe, and Asia on UMD (Patapon 2). Both have English on it, and since the PSP is region-free...

But if you still want the Patapon 2 UMD voucher, BestBuy in Canada will be selling it for $10 (cheaper then PSN price), so bum a Canadian CAG for the code?

[quote name='Dragon52']It was released in Europe, and Asia on UMD (Patapon 2). Both have English on it, and since the PSP is region-free...

But if you still want the Patapon 2 UMD voucher, BestBuy in Canada will be selling it for $10 (cheaper then PSN price), so bum a Canadian CAG for the code?[/QUOTE]

But aren't the PSN codes locked to country or are they region? If they are country and thus Canadian accounts, then you'd have to make a Canadian account?

I got Patapon 2 from the Target buy two get one free deal, but am still looking for the original Patapon. My local TRU did not have any of the original in stock

[quote name='prateeko']How much does Patapon 2 run for on clearance?[/QUOTE]

It's not on clearance anywhere yet. Target had it on sale for $16.99 a few weeks ago and Amazon had it for $14.98 as a Gold Box deal on Sunday at 9am.

bread's done
Back