Cheap printer?

dotpichu

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGs, first time poster here so yay for me:spam:

Anyways, starting to begin classes soon and thinking of possibly getting a wireless printer for the house. Anyone know any small $100-200 printers that have a wireless range of 30ft or so?

I'm afraid I don't know about wireless printers specifically. However, I just have my printer hooked up to a desktop and I am able to access it, through the wireless router, from my laptops as long as the desktop it on. It's not fun to set up but as long as you run xp/vista, I think you can find directions online (and DONT by softwear to do this, it's already on xp/vista).

Hope that helps.

T

You can get a wireless print server and hook up any USB printer to it and it'll print wirelessly. Only drawback is the printer will have to be near the router since the print server has a cable that needs to plug into the router's network port.

This is a little tricky:

CC has a Lexmark Z1480 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer for $39.99 when you buy it with a specific list of wireless routers located here:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/categorylist.do?Ntt=wireless+printer+for+49.99&Ntk=All&catOid=-12980&Ns=accm_num_unts_sld|1&N=90000111&c=1

Add any one of these routers (except the first one [D-link WBR-1310]) with the printer and the price of the printer will drop from $79.99 to $39.99 and choose in-store pickup. When you go pickup your order, just tell them you changed your mind on the router and don't want it anymore. Have them refund you the cost of the router and you will still only pay $39.99 for the printer.

bread's done
Back