Cheap Prismacolors?

Redeema

CAGiversary!
Feedback
66 (100%)
My girl was asking me about some Prismacolor pencils last night and I want to surprise her with a set preferably 72 count, but I could go more if the price was really cheap. I found some on Amazon ($43.99 + $6 s/h) for what seems like a decent price, but I didn't want to pass up on some site that I've never heard of that has even better prices. Anyone got any suggestions?

btw I did a search and nothing came up, so if this has been covered before sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a university arts around? They give a discount if you're a student too. Although, I don't remember of prices since it's been so long for that stuff.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You may want to check Michaels or Hobby Lobby.[/QUOTE]

Be sure to check the sunday paper for a Michaels coupon and save 30 or 40%!

stay away from Michaels, with the 40% off [ sometimes 50% ] coupons they have don't save you any money cause the pencils are marked up from the beginning.

Amazon is your best option [ no tax and free shipping ], or there's Dick Blick.com which is a great B&M art store

I guess I'll just order them from amazon then, considering what some sites want for them I think that's a pretty good price.

bread's done
Back