Cheap PS3 Controllers @ CompUSA.

Scaevola

CAGiversary!
This might be a repost but it may not. I stumbled upon a sweet deal the other day while I was picking up a ups at Compusa.

They seem to be seling the 49.99 controllers for 39.99 ..I had them check the price 3 times because I didn't believe it. http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?pfp=cat3&product_code=342828&Pn=PS3_SIXAXIS_Wireless_Controller

see it if you don't believe me. Can't believe it's $10 cheaper, but hey happy to pass it along if no one else knows about it. peace out.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8150029&st=playstation+3&type=product&id=1161732981451

Read the product description:

This product is only available in a bundle.

That's why it's $10 cheaper......................

If you can find it in stock in a store. You can get it at 39.99. I'll scan the receipt if you don't believe me. I was stunned! Maybye a pricing error?

The website says this is only available in a bundle? Does that mean u must buy a PS3 to get the $10 off?

I posted this about a month ago and for some reason a Mod moved it to dead deals, way to go dude!

It's good in store, I was pretty surprised.......

As an alternative... Buy.com has the PS3 controller for $39.99 plus $5.87 shipping for a total of $45.86. If you use Google Checkout with a new account, then you get $10 off so it becomes $35.86.

[quote name='eau']Gamerush is selling Six Axis for $39.99, at least they are all price tagged that way.[/QUOTE]

Someone in the GameRush said they FIXED the error. But it could be a YMMV thing....I know my store had them $39.99 a week ago, but they may have just fixed it. I'll check soon.

I went by compusa and the sixaxis was $39.99!

So it is not a dead deal....You can get the sixaxis for $39.99 if they have it in stock. It was like this during the holidays also.

Also they have a lot of bluray movies at $19.99 and $24.99..

CompUSA seems to have the Sixaxis onsale again for $39.99. Link.
I'm going to hold out for the rumored rumble addition. I like rumble :bouncy:.

[quote name='garethcs']CompUSA seems to have the Sixaxis onsale again for $39.99. Link.
I'm going to hold out for the rumored rumble addition. I like rumble :bouncy:.[/QUOTE]

It's not rumored, it's confirmed. Read the god of war 3 announcement.

[quote name='Valkryst']It's not rumored, it's confirmed. Read the god of war 3 announcement.[/quote]

Having the lead designer of God of War 2 state that rumble is coming back is a good thing, but it's hardly official confirmation. He's not exactly the guy that makes those decisions. It's still rumor, but I agree that it is coming.

there's a report that the rumble sixaxis controller is coming this fall. so a price drop wouldn't be unusual. i've seen plenty of online stores sell the regular sixaxis for $40. the shipping is what kills those deals.

[quote name='LiK']there's a report that the rumble sixaxis controller is coming this fall. so a price drop wouldn't be unusual. i've seen plenty of online stores sell the regular sixaxis for $40. the shipping is what kills those deals.[/quote]
Yes and CC has given away controllers with the PS3 twice in recent weeks. It all makes sense. The question is when. I think Sony will have to do something huge in September so that might be when they show their cards.

no need to buy controllers now.. might as well wait until the rumble controllers come out... however, these present day 6axis controller may price drop when the rumbleaxis comes out.

bread's done
Back