Cheap PS3 Headset and Keypad!

WiiShopChannels

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Anyone know where I can find cheap Official PS3 Headsets and Keypads? I don't really want to to get a third party keyboard or headset just to let yall know. Deals can be online or instore.

BTW, if anyone is interested, I am willing to gift people Wii Games off of the Wii Shop Channel in exchange for PSN cards. PM if interested.

they just had the headset with endwar on newegg for $40. Currently the bundle is $40 at Target. In stores only

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohboy10451']they just had the headset with endwar on newegg for $40. Currently the bundle is $40 at Target. In stores only[/QUOTE]

Is Endwar a fun game? How much could I trade that in for at GS if u happen to know?

[quote name='ohboy10451']endwar is a decent rts. You can try out the free demo. The trade in value is very low, maybe $10[/QUOTE]

gonna see if I can find it at Target cause I get 10% off. Might just keep Endwar instead of trading it in although if I trade it in, it will make it seem as if the headset cost less.

I'm basicly looking to fid a pair of these used, or from a site that accepts online checks or money orders, I don't have a credt/ debit card in order to get this directly from th TB website so thats not an optionfor me, and the only pair listed on ebay are in the uk.

So if anyone can help me out i would apreciate it :)

bread's done
Back