Cheap PSP games

Nicko

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

My friend recently sold me his 6 month old modded PSP with two 1gig mem cards. Right now, all I am doing is playing PS1 games on it, but I would actually like to play some games that were made for the system. Anyway, I am wondering if anyone knows any good sites with cheap PSP games? I don't mind if they are used. I am looking for games in in the $10 to $20 range.

Also, more specificly, I am looking for Infected, MGS Portable ops, Locoroco, and Syphen Filter. Any cheap PSP games would be appreciated though.

Thanks for any posts!

Nicko

[quote name='Nicko']Hey all,

My friend recently sold me his 6 month old modded PSP with two 1gig mem cards. Right now, all I am doing is playing PS1 games on it, but I would actually like to play some games that were made for the system. Anyway, I am wondering if anyone knows any good sites with cheap PSP games? I don't mind if they are used. I am looking for games in in the $10 to $20 range.

Also, more specificly, I am looking for Infected, MGS Portable ops, Locoroco, and Syphen Filter. Any cheap PSP games would be appreciated though.

Thanks for any posts!

Nicko[/quote]

I have Megaman X Maverick Hunter (sealed) $15.00
Bomberman (mint) $12.00

pm me if you are interested.

bread's done
Back