Cheap punk shirts at Machete Mfg.

monoxide101

CAGiversary!
Machete Mfg has several shirts as low as $3.00 in their clearance section from bands such as The Exploited, F-Minus, Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards, Rancid, Throwdown, and The Virus

http://www.machetemfg.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=371

Shipping can be kind of high ($11.37 for 8 shirts), but the clearance deals they have makes up for it. My order averaged $5.25 per shirt. I've ordered from them several times and have had no problems.

sheesh 9.98 shipping for one shirt. This would be a good deal if I wanted more than 1 shirt but I'm not paying that much shipping for just 1 peice of clothing.

thanks anyways.

Shipping on that site is ridiculous, but I will say one thing they are friendly. I ordered from them once this rancid shirt that was on sale. It was out of stock when they shipped so they sent me to other rancid shirts to replace the one that they didnt have. Very nice site.

[quote name='DrJustinRamone']Too bad all those bands suck.

/works at record store
/music snob[/QUOTE]

Dont care you work at a record store, snob is just another work for ignorant. The Briggs are a pretty teriffic band, especially live. Rancid well sales speak for themselves, and Out Come The Wolves is a teriffic album.

[quote name='doodle777_98']coolness, i usually buy shirts at shows. cant beat $10 and a chance to meet the band. but this will do for now.[/QUOTE]

Very true, most of my clothing has been purchased at shows, shirts ranging from 5 to 15 dollars and look better than most of yours :).

I very rarely get to see any good shows. When good bands do come through here, it's usually during the week and I have to be at work about the time the shows start - sucks working nights. The Queers are playing tonight and I'll have to miss it, but it looks like I'll probably get to see the Independents the 29th.

you know.. i purchased these grab bags of t-shirts they used to have on their site that were either "Dirty or imperfect" i got about 20 shirts of random bands (mostly rancid or rancid-esque bands so not bad.. and i got an Operation Ivy shirt) and they were perfect from what i can tell.. i think it averaged out to be about 3 dollars a shirt shipped.. but thanks.. good site all around.. also try www.interpunk.com while they may not be "cheap" they have the best selection for punk stuff.

[quote name='DrJustinRamone']Too bad all those bands suck.

/works at record store
/music snob[/QUOTE]

Go listen to Serge Gainsbourg, Mr. Too Cool for School.

[quote name='mykevermin']Go listen to Serge Gainsbourg, Mr. Too Cool for School.[/QUOTE]

he's mommy's little monster and he's not afraid to admit it.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Dont care you work at a record store, snob is just another work for ignorant. The Briggs are a pretty teriffic band, especially live. Rancid well sales speak for themselves, and Out Come The Wolves is a teriffic album.[/QUOTE]

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Sales do not speak for themselves. Look at how many cd's story of the year and hawthorne heights sells. That shit is terrible but it sells.

[quote name='mykevermin']Thanks, OP. My wife will murder me if I purchase any more black t-shirts (though I can only say I fancied the Horrorpops shirt, and regretfully, both were babydolls).

Now if *these* guys could charge $3.00/shirt, that would make my day: http://www.punkstuff.com/punkstuff.htm[/QUOTE]

Nice find OP, and my mom is the same way, the last thing she wants is me to own just one more black tshirt.

bread's done
Back