Cheap snes

jab1235

CAGiversary!
Had a genesis when i was a kid and totaly missed out on the super nintendo in all it's glory. I've decided since the games arn't that exspensive and look fun i'll pick one up now. However the only place i know to look is Ebay. They go for $50+ on ebay and that is a lot more then i want to spend.
So what is the cheapest place to get a snes?
from reading the yard sale thread it seems like yard sales are a potentialy good place to look for them, but i don't have the time lately but more towards summer time i will so should i wait and check out yardsales then?

Not really looking to buy off the forums just as an fyi, sorry :/

and where is the best place to buy the games as well, $30 for an old game seems pretty steep on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
is ebay and the forums really the best place? if those are really the prices i guess i don't mind paying but i feel like ebay is a giant rip off when i read RARE!!!! in every oldschool game lising.

What about one of those two in one consoles they came out with that play NES/SNES games?

Amazon has one for $44.60 which is shipped free with Amazon Prime.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1MZ7873916JMMMQRGF0H

From the looks of it it comes with two wireless controllers(unless they just edited the wires from the controllers from the set out of the pic of them) and you can use the old school SNES controllers if you so choose.

I just picked up an SNES bundle from a local thrift last night. I mainly bought it for the games, and have no need for the console. It's beat-up and nowhere near pretty, but it works well.

As you can see, it's yellowed on the bottom and the top flap is gone. I could do $25 shipped. PM me if you're interested.

bread's done
Back