Cheap Socom 3 at CC

Danil ACE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Well I mentioned this in another thread, but this would get more views.

Anyways a direct quote from what I said in the other thread...

"CC has Socom 3 for $4.99, which IMO is a great deal considering that I paid $50 for it on launch day."

Only $5! Go get it and become part of the top shooter series on PS2!

Yep..I picked this up online Thanksgiving Day along with Perfect Dark for the 360. I am going to try Perfect Dark and see if I want to keep it or not. May wind up selling it.

I bought 3 copies for $15 for Xmas. If my friends don't want it then i'll return/exchange after xmas for full price, ehe heh heh ;)

My CC never labeled them as $4.99, but they were in the $4.99 pile. Others on PSU have confirmed this price. My suggestion is try arguing that it was in the cheap pile, so you should get it for cheap. That's how I got PoP: TT because I said it was in the $10 pile (when only 1 half-opened xbox version was lol). Saved $10 and got it for PS2.

[quote name='Danil ACE']My CC never labeled them as $4.99, but they were in the $4.99 pile. Others on PSU have confirmed this price. My suggestion is try arguing that it was in the cheap pile, so you should get it for cheap. That's how I got PoP: TT because I said it was in the $10 pile (when only 1 half-opened xbox version was lol). Saved $10 and got it for PS2.[/QUOTE]

They were not in the cheap pile.

Today (Sunday) I printed the web page out, cuz it still says it's $4.99, and took it to my local B&M. They not only price matched their own site, but they ended up charging me $3.78 including tax.

I'm not sure why she rang it up for so cheap, but hey, I'm a CAG.
I'll take it.

Go try it...

[quote name='airdino23']Today (Sunday) I printed the web page out, cuz it still says it's $4.99, and took it to my local B&M. They not only price matched their own site, but they ended up charging me $3.78 including tax.

I'm not sure why she rang it up for so cheap, but hey, I'm a CAG.
I'll take it.

Go try it...[/QUOTE]

Because they also discount you 10% of the price difference. Probably a $15 difference so you only got charged 3.49 plus tax. I think I'll try this tomorrow.

I thought it was part of the BF 6 hours sale. But when I went there on Saturday, it still rung up at $4.99. So I bought it and took the ad to BB for a price match...$3.49 OTD :D

and retail wonders why BF was a letdown this year, last year, the year before

MAIL IN REBATES and other bogus non deals do not get people out.

I went through my entire list of flyers from thurs while on the hopper, 99.9% of the sales were NON DEALs

Gamestops flyer is particularly insulting

bread's done
Back