Cheap TRYING TO RAISE MONEY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4kInC

CAGiversary!
Ok first post...

Im trying to get out to californa to ride motocross that is what i do as s job..
plese help me im going to nationals in march and need practice as there is no trackes were i live......
MSN me if you want to talk
[email protected]
email is the same
or pm

Also if it says it dont have the original case i will send you a brand new case..
Ok here it is.

http://users.ign.com/collection/Hommyg4?objType=1

Thanks plese email me with GOOD offers [email protected]

Bump Bump Bump N BUMP comon anyone
Im trying to get out to californa to ride motocross that is what i do as s job im 13...
im trying to raise money if anyone can help
plese help me im going to nationals in march and need practice as there is no trackes were i live plese help...
MSN me if you want to talk
[email protected]
email is the same
or pm

[quote name='screwkick'][quote name='H4kInC']PM sent![/quote]

Are you going to re-buy your own stuff? :imwithst:[/quote]

What??
i pmed him becuse he sayed he was interested....

Most people don't like giving offers.

It may help you if you type out the list on the boards and list prices you're looking for then put OBO...

People here are cheap AND lazy.... =)

G'luck with it man. Don't get hurt.

Also, maybe listing a target cash amount that you're trying to raise would help too.

EDIT: Free bump for you btw. =)

[quote name='H4kInC']
Im trying to get out to californa to ride motocross that is what i do as s job im 13...
[/quote]

is this money for the bus ride out west? does your target amount include meals and lodging? are your parents going or do you need to raise money for a babysitter?

can you post any xbox games in this thread. i can't access ign.com. thanks

[quote name='gaelan'][quote name='H4kInC']
[/quote]

is this money for the bus ride out west? does your target amount include meals and lodging? are your parents going or do you need to raise money for a babysitter?

can you post any xbox games in this thread. i can't access ign.com. thanks[/quote]
There aren't any Xbox games listed.

But...if you're not selling your PS2...but you're selling your games...but you're losing money on them too..but...but...AHHHHHH *head explodes*
](*,)

Im selling my old ps1/gbc/ng4 games becuse i cant use them anymore becuse my sytems got blowen awayin away charlie...
as we didnt have anof room for my systems
only my ps2

[quote name='H4kInC']Im selling my old ps1/gbc/ng4 games becuse i cant use them anymore becuse my sytems got blowen awayin away charlie...
as we didnt have anof room for my systems
only my ps2[/quote]

Allow me to translate into readable English:
I'm selling my old PS1/GBC/N64 games because I can't use them anymore. My systems got blown away in [hurricane] Charlie, since we didn't have enough room for all of my systems, only my PS2.
[I assume that you mean that you only had enough room to take the PS2 as you were evacuating the area before the hurricane.]

[quote name='screwkick'][quote name='H4kInC']PM sent![/quote]

Are you going to re-buy your own stuff? :imwithst:[/quote]

:imwithst: You, sir, are a moron.

Isn't this the guy that just posted about the 'get rich quick' scheme about sending some people $5 over paypal?

[quote name='kraid']Isn't this the guy that just posted about the 'get rich quick' scheme about sending some people $5 over paypal?[/quote]

Yep busted. If you can earn 10g a month than why would you need to your sell your stuff? You say that you're 13 and on your other post you said that you just bought a Audi A8. But your afraid to sell your ps2 because your going to lose profait on it. LOL you're such a dumbass. Nobody should buy from this douche bag. He don't need your money he's gonna be a millionare in a few month. Where is mightyslacker when you need him?

[quote name='tomcat'][quote name='kraid']Isn't this the guy that just posted about the 'get rich quick' scheme about sending some people $5 over paypal?[/quote]

Yep busted. If you can 10g a month than why would you need to your sell your stuff? You say that you're 13 and on your other post you said that you just bought a Audi A8. But your afraid to sell your ps2 because your going to lose profait on it. LOL you are such a dumbass. Nobody should buy from this douche bag. Where is mightyslacker when you need him?[/quote]

Well I'm trying to not trade forum thread crap but I figure anyone who posts shit like that is entirely worthy of the combined CAG wraith.

That said......

I hope your trip gets canceled becasue your broke from that stupid pyramid scheme.

I have never thread crap on anybody thread but I get really piss when I know that someone is trying to rip people off. So OP why don't you take that bike and shove it! Ya stinkie A-HOLE!

[quote name='tomcat']I have never thread crap on anybody thread but I get really piss when I know that someone is trying to rip people off. So OP why don't you take that bike and shove it! Ya stinkie A-HOLE![/quote]

Yes, and learn how to type complete and coherent English sentences. (OP)

yall im trying to make money the "get rich quick" thing has got me like 15 usd but i cant get out there on that now plese anyone want to buy my games if not plese plese lock this tread

[quote name='H4kInC']yall im trying to make money the "get rich quick" thing has got me like 15 usd but i cant get out there on that now plese anyone want to buy my games if not plese plese lock this tread[/quote]

im gunna take that an a request to lock, if you have a problem with it, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back