Cheap TVs in Store

Your request is too vague to answer completely. What size are you looking for, what ouptut 720p/1080i or 1080P? I would recommend the Vizio LCD line sold at Costco. They have 32", 37", 42" and 47" LCD for reasonable prices. The 47" is 1080P. The 37" 720p/1080i is $899.99

[quote name='Marliath']Ah ok, thank you. Im looking for sizes 42" and up. Do the vizio tvs have good picture quality?[/quote]
lol

i have a 50 in. plasma vizio and like it, its good bang for teh buck

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11098479&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&N=4001382&Mo=24&pos=1&No=5&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=3316&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&Sp=C&ec=&topnav=

42" Sceptre 1080p w/ Tuner Box for $1299.99

I'd say at that price range it would be your best bet if you want to use it with any hi def stuff. If you watch a lot of sd tv, I'm not sure if it would be a good choice.

i love my 37" vizio lcd. its average for SDTV, but HDTV looks BEAUTIFUL. have had no problems with it at all either.

Ok thank you guys, Im just looking for a big tv with some decent picture quality and a good price, doesn't matter if the picture quality is the best or not, my parents are going to be the ones that use it.

[quote name='Marliath']doesn't matter if the picture quality is the best or not, my parents are going to be the ones that use it.[/quote]

lol

Before you go out and buy visit tech sites like CNET.com and read reviews of every TV you are interested in.

Google example search: Sony Bravia (model # here) review

Do your research... then go to the store and DO NOT buy first time. Go and LOOK... also take your favorite DVD and ask them to play it for you.

bread's done
Back