Cheap Uncharted 2

I think you're SOL on this one mate. Amazon had it for forty for a while there. I don't think it will drop again until it hits greatest hits next year.

Gamestaq is selling Uncharted 2 used copies for $35. I never bought from them but I've sold several times and they seem to be pretty fast and reliable.

There is also gohastings which sells it currently used for $37 (includes shipping). GameStaq charges $2.50 for shipping so it is $37.50. These are the cheapest for the game. I have not seen any price cheaper for this game since has only been about 2 months since its release.

[quote name='aosora13']There is also gohastings which sells it currently used for $37 (includes shipping). GameStaq charges $2.50 for shipping so it is $37.50. These are the cheapest for the game. I have not seen any price cheaper for this game since has only been about 2 months since its release.[/QUOTE]

I second this. I haven't received my two games I ordered from GoHastings.com as of yet, but thus far many people have been reporting that their used copies(not the pre-played ones)have been coming complete and most have been mint(save for last gen stuff).

After the 30% off coupon is applied, the games marked $48 something become $34.11 or so. Then tack on $2.99 shipping for the first game, then $1.00 for each additional one.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']Any stores selling Uncharted 2 for cheap? It can be new or used / in-store or online.[/QUOTE]

If you can you wait till Jan/Feb when all the 2010 game releases start to roll out, I am sure you will find it at that time sub $40.

Right now it is the GOTY and the hot Xmas item. $50 is the going price because that is the price it is selling at.

bread's done
Back