cheap wii crap

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Do I need this? I've been feeling less realistic lately...[/quote]

i know what you mean! i think i saw a pokemon wave at me on the street the other day, better buy some of the gear to get me back to reality

[quote name='davo1224']Can someone ban him already? He's obviously spamming this lightinthebox site.[/QUOTE]

And he's doing a great job advertising it as cheap wii crap.

fucking amazing... Look at the box pictured...it says Wu with dots on the U

Well at least he got the cheap and the crap parts right.

[quote name='mistertateam']fucking amazing... Look at the box pictured...it says Wu with dots on the U

Well at least he got the cheap and the crap parts right.[/quote]

I want a Wu!

[quote name='supraazn']"30 games in the TF card"

Its just Roms loaded on a Flashcart.

either way, still a rip off.[/quote]

Aye you can buy a better Flashcart set up for 50 shipped. Plus Roms are free.

[quote name='strikeratt']Aye you can buy a better Flashcart set up for 50 shipped. Plus Roms are free.[/quote]

what's mean buy a better flashcard for 50 shipped? I'm checking their offer now.

[quote name='davo1224']Can someone ban him already? He's obviously spamming this lightinthebox site.[/quote]

I can promise that firehuge is not spamming because I am from lightinthebox. I never know firehuge. So what he said is not saying good for lightinthebox.
We really hope that every game lover will come to know lightinthebox, and we are ready to serve every worldwide customer.

Back to business, I am brand new here. Any criticism from anyone will be :applause:!

Cheers! Guys!

Crap fits the bill. Is that not pirating to put 30 gamesz on a flash card? That type of site does not get my business thats for sure. Being cheap is one thing, breaking the law something else entirely.

bread's done
Back