Cheap Wii Games, don't care about title

khaos2639

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Does anyone know where I can get the cheapest Wii game possible? I don't care what the title is, just looking to get one cheap to go with another one I have for Gamestop's trade in 2 Wii games and get one for free, because I went there and they said I can trade in 2 and get Metroid Prime when it comes out.

Any help would be great!!

[quote name='khaos2639']Does anyone know where I can get the cheapest Wii game possible? I don't care what the title is, just looking to get one cheap to go with another one I have for Gamestop's trade in 2 Wii games and get one for free, because I went there and they said I can trade in 2 and get Metroid Prime when it comes out.

Any help would be great!![/quote]

Actually, yes you do care what the title is. The following games aren't applicable for this deal:

2007 or older sports titles
Farcry Vengeance
Wii sports
Wii Play
Ant Bully
Rampage
Ice Age 2
Happy Feet
Open Season
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

According to the current thread on the deal, Avatar got put on the exclusion list as well, so your best bet is to grab a copy of Meet the Robinsons as the previous post mentioned, and getting a copy of TMNT from Gamecrazy for 20 bucks. Actually, just read through some of the last pages in the thread below:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141686

bread's done
Back