cheap Wii

darksidechaos

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a good deal on Wii its the only thing my brother really wants thing chrismas and funds are a little tight. i get 10% off both target and walmart, but the systems are still like 250. anyone have a coupon or anything better than just 10%?

[quote name='darksidechaos']I'm looking for a good deal on Wii its the only thing my brother really wants thing chrismas and funds are a little tight. i get 10% off both target and walmart, but the systems are still like 250. anyone have a coupon or anything better than just 10%?[/quote]

Given the demand you're lucky just to find it at retail price.

I did a search for a Wii new and used. I knew this "waahaa! I can't find a Wii" was BS... The reason is everyone that has a Wii isn't buying it for themselves, they are scalpers. :roll:

Lame...

Or it's like this guy that too cheap to even get a Wii at retail. lol

finding a wii isn't going to be a problem for me. im just looking for a coupon for target or walmart. i have a list of all the shipments and what they get at my local target, and walmart.... i could get pretty easy :)

[quote name='VipFREAK']I did a search for a Wii new and used. I knew this "waahaa! I can't find a Wii" was BS... The reason is everyone that has a Wii isn't buying it for themselves, they are scalpers. :roll:

Lame...

Or it's like this guy that too cheap to even get a Wii at retail. lol[/QUOTE]

Where exactly did you search and find this? I search and find one Wii that's $355 and from a place I wouldn't buy from.

If you can find one for 250 consider youself lucky.

Ebay they are going for 390-450 on ebay right now.....(+20-40.00 shipping)

Craigslist pretty much has "new" Wii's, but for retail price. Ebay has new Wii's that go for 300+ (well over retail). Kmart has a 20% off Coupon. If you want to buy the Wii new, search for 20% Off Kmart at CAG search. I think the last one expires the 28th.

If you're looking to buy it used (which I recommend) then I'd search ebay. You can probably get like Zelda:TP with Wii Sports & Wii easy for $250. However, there are probably better hidden gems.

I have honestly not had a problem finding a Wii so far in the Central/Northern Virginia area. I'm going to use either the 20% off coupon at KMart (Bringing the price to $200) or ebay a used one.

bread's done
Back