Cheap wired 360 controller

jab1235

CAGiversary!
I've really been getting into PC gaming lately and am now in need of a wired 360 controller.
It seems that amazon has the lowest price at $30 but that still seems like a bit much. Was looking for something around $15-20 for a first party one if that's possible.

I'm also wondering how the Raze Onza TE is, it's around $25 used on amazon.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Batarang wired 360 controller is 20 at TRU and works for PC. Have heard good things from other CAGs![/QUOTE]

Looks really nice, that'll definitely do.
However if I can I'd rather get the normal controller ( I don't like change :p)

[quote name='jab1235']Looks really nice, that'll definitely do.
However if I can I'd rather get the normal controller ( I don't like change :p)[/QUOTE]
stalk amazon warehouse for one

So I can either get the Batarang controller new for $26 shipped or I can get a used black controller + a filler on amazon for $25 with free shipping, any thoughts?

[quote name='Mr Dude65']In store I got mine for $21 after tax and $16 after $5 reward cert because I pricematched at BB.[/QUOTE]

Forgot about price matching, I guess i'll be taking a trip to bb then, thanks!

[quote name='jab1235']Forgot about price matching, I guess i'll be taking a trip to bb then, thanks![/QUOTE]

People have said that they have had trouble price matching online prices at BB so it's kind of 50/50. Hope it works for you, though!

bread's done
Back