Cheap WWE DVD's / Blurays

StarDuster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Me and my friends are looking to find some cheap WWE DVDs and/or Blurays. Figured I'd hit up CAG and see if anyone knew of any good spots to find them.

New or used, it doesn't matter to me as long as used ones are in Like-new condition.

Seriously the best luck I've had with WWE dvds is flea markets, random yard sales and mom and pop used stores or pawn shops. I've picked up many gems without paying over 5 dollars for any of them. There is a pawn shop near me that sells them for 2 a piece.

I don't know how cheap you are talking, but wwe.com itself has quite a few cheap ones (~$10). As for Blu Rays, you ARE aware that there are only 3 total, right? And one of those only came in the PS3 version of SvR 2009 Collector's Edition. The cheapest, by far, is the complete season PPV runs from WWE.com. A whole year of PPVs for ~$100. I've not checked in a while to see if they are still in stock, but I've bought 06, 07, and 08 from them. As an aside, I REALLY wish they would put out more Blu Rays...

[quote name='mietha']I don't know how cheap you are talking, but wwe.com itself has quite a few cheap ones (~$10). As for Blu Rays, you ARE aware that there are only 3 total, right? And one of those only came in the PS3 version of SvR 2009 Collector's Edition. The cheapest, by far, is the complete season PPV runs from WWE.com. A whole year of PPVs for ~$100. I've not checked in a while to see if they are still in stock, but I've bought 06, 07, and 08 from them. As an aside, I REALLY wish they would put out more Blu Rays...[/QUOTE]

I've been watching WWE.com -- They have some pretty cheap ones with free shipping every now and again. But yeah, I'm aware that there arn't many Blu's out currently. As for your wish, me to.

[quote name='mietha']As an aside, I REALLY wish they would put out more Blu Rays...[/QUOTE]

This year's Royal Rumble is available in the UK on Blu-Ray. At one point this year's Backlash was listed to be released as well as far as even the artwork and price was announced. Then one day it was yanked off Silver Vision's website completely with no reason given.

have you checked fye lately? they had a recently had a used sale which could still be going on now? If you have the discount card it will not an extra 10% off. It could be a ymmv deal but I saw a lot of used wwe dvds going for under 10. I picked up 4 ufc dvds under $30.

bread's done
Back