Cheap WWE DVDs/Blus at Best Buy

mitch079

CAGiversary!
Best Buy has a bunch of 5.99/6.99 WWE DVDs and a few 7.99 Blus online. Some in stock, some backordered 7-30 days.

DVDs
Andre the Giant
Biggest Knuckleheads
Blood Sport ECW - The Most Violent Matches
Bloodbath - Wrestling's Most Incredible Steel Cage Matches
Born to Controversy - The Roddy Piper Story
Bragging Rights 2009
Bragging Rights 2010
Cheating Death, Stealing Life - The Eddie Guerrero Story
Edge - A Decade of Decadence
ECW Collector's Pack (Rise and Fall of ECW + One Night Stand)
Elimination Chamber 2011
Extreme Rules 2009
From the Vault - Shawn Michaels
Hell in a Cell 2009
Hell in a Cell 2010
History Of Intercontinental Championship
Hulk Hogan - The Ultimate Anthology
Jake "The Snake" Roberts - Pick Your Poison
John Morrison - Rock Star
McMahon
Mick Foley's Greatest Hits and Misses - A Life in Wrestling
Nature Boy Ric Flair - The Definitive Collection
Night of Champions 2008
Night of Champions 2009
No Way Out 2008
No Way Out 2009
Raw Tenth Anniversary
Ric Flair & The Four Horsemen
Road Warriors - The Life and Death of Wrestling's Most Dominant Tag Team
Rob Van Dam - One of a Kind
Royal Rumble 2005
Royal Rumble 2006
Royal Rumble 2007
Royal Rumble 2008
Royal Rumble 2009
Royal Rumble 2011
Shawn Michaels - Boyhood Dream
Summerslam 2008
Summerslam 2009
Survivor Series 2008
Survivor Series 2009
The Best of Intercontinental Championship
The Greatest Superstars of Wrestlemania
The Life and Times of Mr. Perfect
The Rise + Fall of ECW
The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA
The Stone Cold Truth
The Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling
The Twisted, Disturbed Life of Kane
The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection
TLC - Tables, Ladders and Chairs 2010
Twist of Fate - The Matt and Jeff Hardy Story
Undertaker - He Buries Them Alive
Undertaker 15-0
Vengeance 2005
Vengeance 2006
Vengeance 2007
Viva La Raza - The Legacy of Eddie Guerrero
Wrestlemania 23
Wrestlemania XIX

Brock Lesnar - Here Comes the Pain
John Cena - Wordlife
Rey Mysterio 619
The Monday Night War
Trish Stratus - 100% Stratusfaction Guarantee

7.99 Blus
Best PPV matches of 2009-2010
John Cena Experience
Royal Rumble 2012
Smackdown Best of 2009-2010
Wrestlemania 25
Wrestlemania 26

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of these (the non-event DVDs) are on Netflix Instant if anyone is interested as well.

[quote name='Cheapskate McGee']My Best Buy put those 7.99 blu-rays out recently. Would this be in store too?[/QUOTE]

Some items are eligible for store pickup. And they should price match the site without an issue since these aren't outlet items.

FYI the ECW Collector's Pack (Rise and Fall of ECW + One Night Stand) is also $5.99.

Ordered the WM25 and WM26 Blus and the ECW Collector's Pack DVD set.

[quote name='mitch079']Some items are eligible for store pickup. And they should price match the site without an issue since these aren't outlet items.[/QUOTE]

Do I have to print out the ad or can they look it up in store?

i just saw some listed onsite..and yes some are on Netflix.watched Stone Cold.
might b tempted for wrestlemanias.....Amaxon has some cheap ones too, suck as Eddie G

[quote name='Cheapskate McGee']Do I have to print out the ad or can they look it up in store?[/QUOTE]

I bought a couple of Blu Rays in store. They were marked 29.99 but rang up at 7.99.

[quote name='mitch079']I bought a couple of Blu Rays in store. They were marked 29.99 but rang up at 7.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

Submitted a PM request to Amazon for the Royal Rumble 2012 Blu. If they don't PM hopefully BB will still have it in stock for me to order it by Saturday. Thanks for the heads up, mitch079.

I would NOT order WM25 from Amazon. Amazon stopped selling it due to the Mayweather licensing issue months ago. There's no telling what you'll get if you order it from that URL.

[quote name='Scorch']I would NOT order WM25 from Amazon. Amazon stopped selling it due to the Mayweather licensing issue months ago. There's no telling what you'll get if you order it from that URL.[/QUOTE]

Was it WM24 you're thinking of? This was all I could find concerning the Mayweather issue.

[quote name='Sway']Was it WM24 you're thinking of? This was all I could find concerning the Mayweather issue.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Thanks. Deleted my post.

suprisingly BB today had some of these displayed and signed. I picked up Wrestlemania 25&26 Blus. and The Descendants (wasnt going to but...) I used one upgrade coupon and $5 off mfg coupon on it. and I have $5 rewardxone..so my total for all 3 was $$14.05

[quote name='Calipso']People still watch wrestling?[/QUOTE]

1334891781786.png

No they don't....1.3 million people just accidentally ordered WrestleMania on PPV last month.

What a fantastic post!

I'm heading over to the Lego thread to tell them all that it's just for children!

[quote name='VTCO']No they don't....1.3 million people just accidentally ordered WrestleMania on PPV last month.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zipomatic2']What a fantastic post!

I'm heading over to the Lego thread to tell them all that it's just for children![/QUOTE]

1.3 million people must have because it hasn't been remotely interesting since 2003.

Enjoy your John Cena wrasslin.

Spike TV era "UFC fans" and their elitism is entertaining. Oh, you've been watching MMA since UFC 1? Spare me.

[quote name='VTCO']Spike TV era "UFC fans" and their elitism is entertaining. Oh, you've been watching MMA since UFC 1? Spare me.[/QUOTE]
Nah, he seems to be that "deeeeeeeeer ATTITUDE ERA 4 LYFE" kinda people you find on youtube

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']Nah, he seems to be that "deeeeeeeeer ATTITUDE ERA 4 LYFE" kinda people you find on youtube[/QUOTE]
Actually my opinion is that the last time wrestling was halfway interesting(to me anyway) was during the whole WCW/ECW "invasion" in 2001. But unfortunately WWE royally fucked that up by not building it up for months and months. So the only DVD's I'd probably buy from this list are the classic compilations(World Class Championship Wrestling, AWA stuff) and the ones for guys I've seen in wrestling forever(Hogan, Flair, etc). The only ones besides those that I'd even consider is the Rise & Fall Of ECW and Monday Night Wars sets. But going into those two I fully expect a heavy WWE spin on them.:roll:

The Monday Night Wars sets are dead on full of WWE spin on them. The Rise & Fall Of ECW on the other hand is awesome and worth picking up. Very little WWE spin on it if any.

I attended Wrestlemania 28 live and I have to admit it was very mediocre. The tag team /TLC matches with the dudleys et al a few years ago were way better than the once in a lifetime match.

[quote name='arsenal_fan']I attended Wrestlemania 28 live and I have to admit it was very mediocre. The tag team /TLC matches with the dudleys et al a few years ago were way better than the once in a lifetime match.[/QUOTE]
Wrestlemania 28 was alright. The HIAC was epic and Punk Jericho was a good wrestling match. The once in a lifetime match was nothing but punches and terribly applied submission moves. I still can't figure out how the rock never found out how to apply the sharp shooter. It looks like he is trying to take a dumb when he locks it in. Sad thing about WM28 though is that all the rematches were better at Extreme Rules.

[quote name='conebone69']Wrestlemania 28 was alright. The HIAC was epic and Punk Jericho was a good wrestling match. The once in a lifetime match was nothing but punches and terribly applied submission moves. I still can't figure out how the rock never found out how to apply the sharp shooter. It looks like he is trying to take a dumb when he locks it in. Sad thing about WM28 though is that all the rematches were better at Extreme Rules.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but just 1 great match, 1 good match and 1 overhyped mediocre match is not good enough for Wrestlemania. The 20 second heavyweight title match, big show's IC title, orton-kane, the tag match and the women's match were snoozefests.

[quote name='arsenal_fan']I attended Wrestlemania 28 live and I have to admit it was very mediocre. The tag team /TLC matches with the dudleys et al a few years ago were way better than the once in a lifetime match.[/QUOTE]

I feel so sorry for you having to see my boi D-Bry get buried live. Was the people around you majorly pissed? Cause on TV the crowd was hostile.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks for the heads up on the Monday Night Wars set, DM. I only wish someone other than WWE woulda grabbed WCW and ECW back in the day.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_...Acquisition_by_the_World_Wrestling_Federation

An brief cliff notes version of the buyout of WCW. I've read far more stuff in publications such as the Pro Wrestling Torch that went into far greater detail on what happened but this pretty much nails down the basics of it in a few sentences.

Those are really good prices...unfortunately I own all the titles out of those listed I'd want already.

I need some of the newer releases (last year or so) to catch my collection up. I've been lagging on them.

[quote name='Demolition Man']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_...Acquisition_by_the_World_Wrestling_Federation

An brief cliff notes version of the buyout of WCW. I've read far more stuff in publications such as the Pro Wrestling Torch that went into far greater detail on what happened but this pretty much nails down the basics of it in a few sentences.[/QUOTE]
This is the part that amazes me most. It's from the legacy section of that Wikipedia article.

Repetitive story lines, questionable booking issues, and corporate restrictions eventually led the promotion to begin losing large amounts of money, leading to parent company AOL Time Warner selling the name copyrights to the WWF for $2.5 million in 2001. Shortly after the purchase, Vince McMahon purchased the entire tape library for an additional $1.7 million, bringing the final tally of World Championship Wrestling's sale to $4.2 million.

They paid more for the copyrights to the names than they paid for the video library.:shock:

I need some help. I bought wrestlemania 25 on blu-ray today and I go to pop it in to play it. It plays through the advertisements and the please don't try this at home thing, but then it freezes and restarts my player. My blu-ray player is updated to the most recent firmware. The model is a LG BD610.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']I feel so sorry for you having to see my boi D-Bry get buried live. Was the people around you majorly pissed? Cause on TV the crowd was hostile.[/QUOTE]

I got in during the kane-orton match. Didn't think they would start off with that & above all end it in like 20 secs. Anyway, I was surrounded by super enthusiastic kids which was fun initally but got annoying pretty fast...lol

[quote name='arsenal_fan']I got in during the kane-orton match. Didn't think they would start off with that & above all end it in like 20 secs. Anyway, I was surrounded by super enthusiastic kids which was fun initally but got annoying pretty fast...lol[/QUOTE]
Hopefully it was worth it if they got upset The Rock won.

"My childhood hero beat your childhood hero!"

[quote name='rerun']A lot of these (the non-event DVDs) are on Netflix Instant if anyone is interested as well.[/QUOTE]

Edge: A Decade of Decadance
Undertaker 15-0
and another one (I think The Stone Cold Truth) possibly more too.

are all $5 flat at K-Mart also for anyone that's interested. Picked up a Decade of Decadance a while back as that was the only one that interested me.

Only other one I really want to get is WWE Ladder Match 2: Crash and Burn. It has the Edge & Christian vs Hardyz ladder match from the Raw I went to in State College.

bread's done
Back