Cheap X360, PS3, Wii games at GameFly! Up to 50% off!

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
They are complete. And you don't have to be a member to buy from their store - members get free shipping though.

Shipping is $3 per game since you have to purchase each game individually.

[quote name='daminion']Seems you have to be a gamefly member, which I am not.[/QUOTE]
No, you don't. Members just get free shipping.

You don't have t be a member to buy from their store, but 90% of the 360 titles are only listed as a "keep it price" and not in the gamefly store.

So I would assume you do need to be a member for most of the 360 deals.

Kevin

Gamefly has awesome deals! I usually put a game in my queue as priority 1 before it comes out and Gamefly ships it to me. Then I go back to the website and click Keep It.

Its like getting a new game at a discount. $41 and some change for a brand new 360 game is not back at all.

You guys should try it, first month is only $8.95.

If you guys do plan on siging up please help me get a Wii.

awesome i get 10% off these prices as usual..

gf rocks!

it seems these are keep it prices.... i was hoping to get ddr but i already have a game out right now

[quote name='catapult37']Are you guaranteed a complete copy?[/quote]

Yes

[quote name='daminion']Seems you have to be a gamefly member, which I am not.[/quote]

No

[quote name='guyver2077'] it seems these are keep it prices.[/quote]

well no shit, sherlock.

[quote name='apokalipze2']Some of those titles aren't available for purchase. Look at Crackdown and Rainbow Six Vegas[/quote]

This is true but if you are a member, and you rent the game you'll have the option to "Keep It" within your queue at a great price.

[quote name='Scorch']Ywell no shit, sherlock.[/QUOTE]
No, not "no shit". You really should have mentioned that up front. Gamefly has two ways to purchase games, through the store and through "Keep it" with rentals. The latter is of absolutely no use to non-members so you just waste everyone's time until that gets sorted out. You really need to specify that these deals require a Gamefly membership to participate in because that's a dealbreaker to a lot of people.

[quote name='kevgret']You don't have t be a member to buy from their store, but 90% of the 360 titles are only listed as a "keep it price" and not in the gamefly store.

So I would assume you do need to be a member for most of the 360 deals.

Kevin[/quote]

Thanks for this. I clicked on a ton of Wii games and all I got was the notify me message and the "keep it price". Finally after clicking on stuff I didn't want I saw one that actually said Buy It.

So for non-members there's likely only a handful of titles at these prices. Still not a bad deal if you don't mind doing the hunting around.

[quote name='Damian']No, not "no shit". You really should have mentioned that up front. Gamefly has two ways to purchase games, through the store and through "Keep it" with rentals. The latter is of absolutely no use to non-members so you just waste everyone's time until that gets sorted out. You really need to specify that these deals require a Gamefly membership to participate in because that's a dealbreaker to a lot of people.[/quote]
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=122325&fcTrack=Xbox%20360%20Page?Featured%20Titles

Click "buy it". Yes, you must make an account, but you do NOT have to subscribe to their rental service to buy games. All games may not be available to non-members, but as long as it has a "buy it" thing, you can buy it without being a subscriber to their services.

If the titles are not available to purchase, click "buy it alert" and they'll email you when they put some out that you can buy at that price

I'd be afraid I'd recieve a scratched up disc, making it a really ugly purchase....

"Is the box and instructions guaranteed?"
Yeah, I'm pretty sure all case & manuals are stored seperately, so those will all be in like new condition for the most part...however the actual game discs are another story....

[quote name='RedWulf12']Is the box and instructions guaranteed?[/quote]

My God. Have you even read the responses to this thread? Look a few posts up above yours.

[quote name='mtxbass1']My God. Have you even read the responses to this thread? Look a few posts up above yours.[/QUOTE]

Be nice, be nice.

Yes the games are complete. Anyone biting on any of these? I'm on the fence for DDR.

[quote name='Scorch']Click "buy it". Yes, you must make an account, but you do NOT have to subscribe to their rental service to buy games. All games may not be available to non-members, but as long as it has a "buy it" thing, you can buy it without being a subscriber to their services.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what I said, there are two ways to buy. The titles with "Buy It" under them are the same ones that appear in the store. The bolded text in the quote is the point. Out of the twenty two 360 games you listed. only one (CoD 3) is available to non-members. At least several people in the thread were confused by what they could buy. Is it really that difficult to add a note that most games are only available to GameFly members? At least then people would know not to waste their time clicking through all the links wondering why they can't buy things.

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Hmmm, question

If i sign up for the free trial, can i still take advantage of this? And than just cancel?[/QUOTE]

During the free trial you are a member - and would get free shipping as a result. Otherwise, you could pay the same price + shipping ('Keep It' games are different as you know from the previous posts).

I'm pretty sure you don't get free shipping if you have a trial membership. I didn't when I tried it out a while back.

And yes, in order to buy any game with the "Keep It" option, you MUST not only be a Gamefly member, but you must also rent the game first (put it in your queue and have it sent to you). Games that are available in the Gamefly store are available to anyone, and don't need to be rented first.

[quote name='icruise']I'm pretty sure you don't get free shipping if you have a trial membership. I didn't when I tried it out a while back.

And yes, in order to buy any game with the "Keep It" option, you MUST not only be a Gamefly member, but you must also rent the game first (put it in your queue and have it sent to you). Games that are available in the Gamefly store are available to anyone, and don't need to be rented first.[/QUOTE]

Do they send you the instructions etc. when you rent it? Or will they ship that stuff to you after you tell them you want to keep it?

[quote name='Gnomeslayer']Do they send you the instructions etc. when you rent it? Or will they ship that stuff to you after you tell them you want to keep it?[/QUOTE]
When you rent it, you get the game in a sleeve, with cardboard protector. You get he case and instruction booklet in the mail if you choose to keep the game.

There is a buy it option for the games that have that option. But some games can only be bought with the "keep it" option, which means you have to rent them first.

bread's done
Back