Cheap Xbox 360 Games at Amazon

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Why do you have to be a fuck about it? Flakey because they did honor it for some...and flakey because my order was placed well before the midnight expiration (yes, I can read...amazing!). Not that logic has any place in this argument...

P.S. a call to Amazon's CS revealed that the website was under maintenance, which is why the $10 credit was not showing up for some. Got it fixed over the phone though. Thanks for caring :roll:[/quote]

Wow...thanks for reminding me why no one likes to deal with customers. Oh, and it's flaky.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rig']The Superman game is shitty, yes? I think I hated the demo, but curious to know what others think of it.[/quote]

I enjoyed it, it'd def worth 10 bucks, you can also find it at kmarts for super cheap. It's fun to fly around a little monatious at times ( like spiderman) but you can fly around and fast which is fun

[quote name='davidkibler33']I enjoyed it, it'd def worth 10 bucks, you can also find it at kmarts for super cheap. It's fun to fly around a little monatious at times ( like spiderman) but you can fly around and fast which is fun[/quote] I thought Superman sucks balls. I paid $10 for it and I felt ripped lol. Its pretty bad.

[quote name='dg7md']I definitely recommend CHoops 2K8 out of that list, also because there won't be a 2K9, but there is a vast difference of gameplay and atmosphere from 2K7 to 2K8 to warrant the purchase. The online is incredible.[/quote]

FYI.. For those achievement whores our there, you can only get 980/1000 b/c they had a 20GS achievement that was for a tournament back in Feb/March. Sucky they did that but oh well.

just ordered the club last night. i was afraid i got in a little late in the game and it'd been sold out. guess it's not a popular game. i played the demo and enjoyed it. thanks op

bread's done
Back