Cheap Xbox Live Download Codes for Various Games

Since they look like download codes from inside of packages, I'd assume that's where they're coming from.
I'm still curious how he gets them.

The most probable thing I can think of is that maybe he has another business and took all the unsold shit, opened it up, took out the vouchers, and sold them individually. He will then go ahead and sell the games, systems and accessories as used.

Codes are pre-verified from Microsoft to be authentic and ready for activation, no returns for wrong account redemption
Is this true?

Last edited by a moderator:
I encountered an issue.  I was able to redeem the voucher for Carnival Games successfully, but the code for Halo Reach had already been used.  I'll fill you guys in on how this issue is resolved...

Well, that was quick.  The seller sent me another Halo Reach code that worked.  Great customer service.

I'm still curious how he gets them.

The most probable thing I can think of is that maybe he has another business and took all the unsold shit, opened it up, took out the vouchers, and sold them individually. He will then go ahead and sell the games, systems and accessories as used.
Since they're likely coming from Holiday bundles from the past few years, he may do what you're suggesting or he may have some other inside track like he's a retail employee and he's lifting them from returned systems over the years.

Past items from Holiday bundles could be wholesaled out from returned inventory, since the systems would be cycled into other retail boxes.

I'm sure there's multiple possible ways he could be ending up with this stuff, both above-board and shady/

Fruit Ninja is back up from $1 kinda bummed was excited!

Edit: ah well, grabbed fruit ninja and the carnival game all for $4 still not a bad deal on some cheap kinect games!

SENY4A2.png

This is how they come essentially (the seller linked me to these hosted on an image site, via email, kinda weird). I did the red arrow bit myself for security (no idea why, already redeemed) but just in case anyone's curious what they look like.

Fruit Ninja is back up from $1 kinda bummed was excited!

Edit: ah well, grabbed fruit ninja and the carnival game all for $4 still not a bad deal on some cheap kinect games!
Fruit Ninja and several other Kinect games were $1 each about a week ago on XBL. You must have just missed it

Is gunstringer worth $4? I don't know what it goes for but recently picked up a cheap kinect. Is it arcade only or was it retail release also?

Fruit Ninja and several other Kinect games were $1 each about a week ago on XBL. You must have just missed it
Dang I must have haven't been paying too much attention to sales as of late. I just acquired a kinect for 360 so been trying to find games. They're still worth it (the two I got for $4) had loads of fun with them last night, more fun to watch others drunkenly attempt to actually do em, moreso.

Never got my codes. Gonna have to contact the seller I guess
After you buy the items, the seller sends you a PM on Bonanza asking if you want pictures of the codes sent to you (no shipping costs). You have to reply to that before he sends the codes. And you have to do it on Bonanza, since I found that replying via email didn't work. But once I sent him a response via PM, he sent the pics in 30 minutes.

Time to give him a little more business again :p

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Batman-Arkham-City-xbox-360-game-Full-download-card-code-digital-/116427271

Batman AC download code for $4.99

Dance Central 2 is also down to $3.99 now.

As others mentioned above, the guy's customer service is great.  I ordered an Xbox Music subscription a while back and he accidentally sent me a 12 month gold code.  When I pointed it out he sent me the correct one right away. (I didn't use the gold code, which I told him, since i'm an honest guy)

bread's done
Back