Cheap Xbox Live Gold?

[quote name='lustyhitter']Wow, I didn't know MS had a 1400 MSP + 3 Months Live Card.[/QUOTE]Ya never seen one before just thought it would be 2 separate cards.

With a 12 month card for $60 regularly, the subscription would be around $5/mo, a regular 1400 points card is $20, so you actually lose $5 if you buy these together, rather than individually.

Just food for thought!

I really need some cheap microsoft points for the Castlevania game.

Don't want to buy it from microsoft with my CC. They cost too much online.

Occasionally, you can get a 12 month subscription of xbox live from bestbuy or futureshop for 39.99. I believe they had another one of these promotions just recently, not sure if it's still going on though.

Hey. You can get cheap xbox live online with e-mail delivery from here - xboxliveuk76.com or you could use a different website to get a free subsription -gadgets.freebiejeebies.co.uk/145933 all you do is sign up, complete one offer (Gamefly is a good because it is completely free!) and invite just 2 people to the site! That's how i get my subscription i am a cheap skate!

im looking for a 3 month card... hoping not to have to pay 20$... heh im cheap... and broker then normal... unexpected life occurrences wiped me out lol.. ill get a years worth in a couple of months... but if anyone finds any deals PM me please :) I know walmart sales them for like 15.94 or something, but only IN STORE, and they are out @ my local one..

ToysRUs.ca is out of stock for Live cards.

Dell Canada has a 12 month card for $49.99 with free shipping.

I can't post links yet, so http:// accessories.dell.com/sna/products/Xbox_360/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&cs=cadhs1&sku=A3002002

Also, if you buy something now, you can request a coupon for 10% off your next purchase in the same category before October 22nd. So buy some points, then put the coupon towards the time card.

Alternatively, I called MS and was able to get a year for 49.99, and they gave me 500 points to /not/ turn off automatic renewal.

Yeah, change your credit info to a pre-loadable credit card with a couple bucks on it right before your renewed get 12 months of xbox live for free. It worked for a friend of mine.

bread's done
Back