Cheap Year of Xbox Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

$chmitty

CAG Veteran
Im am currently in a deal with another CAG where they are offering a year of XBL to an account name of your choosing. I do not need this offer, but do need cash via paypal so if anyone is interested in a free year of XBL on an account name of your choosing, then post or pm me with an offer for. I am more than willing to go below the usual $49.99 charged for the year of Xbox live.

I realize my join date is recent but I am only looking for a way to get money to pay for a birthday present for my brother. Thank you.

That's what I said but that was the offer that he gave me. If anyone is willing to trust this, I would really appreciate it.

Whatever, I'm not even asking for any Xbox account information. The guy offered me to make a NEW account with a 12 month XBL paid on it. That is the deal, if anyone is interested, please contact me.

I am in a trade with Rtg Assasin and he is offering to make me an account with a year of xbox on it. I do not want this, so I figured I would offer it to someone on CAG so i get something out of the trade, he gets what he wants, and some lucky CAG member can get a cheap year of XBL on a NEW account. As I have said, if anyone is interested or has any questions, PLEASE contact me.

His username is: RtG Assassin

> He is indeed offering a year of XBL for any gamertag. Something is fishy. Someone tag the guy RtG Assassin.

$chmitty is not the potential scammer in this situation. The deal is actually real.

yes this seems like a big run around from both parties to be exact....if you don't want something from the rTg guy why trade for it in the first place?

I was trying to get him to use paypal to pay for it as that is what I am in need of, cash. But when he wouldn't, I asked him if he would hold the offer so I could see if anyone else would pick it up. But since you suspect him as a scammer, Im going to end the deal. Thanks.

Btw, I was offering him 2 M1 carbine codes for WaW. Yes, his offer would have been rediculous, but I was not planning on giving him the codes first. I know that carbine codes aren't really a popular thing to sell, but I am in need of 6, yes 6 dollars through paypal for a present for my brother. If anyone is interested in the codes, let me know, I would appreciate it. If not, thanks for reading anyway.

Your new so please be very cautious of anything that seems ridiculous like that trade you almost went through with. Although most traders on here are 100% truthful we still do get a few bad seeds who go after new traders so just trade with users with a decent amount of iTrader,I'd say 20 or more but still if its to good to be true then it really is!!

Don't deal with that user AT ALL, I have seen posts on xbox forums of users being fished by a guy named Assassin. it may be RtG as that looks familiar but I would not do anything with that kind of offer, just be weary and if it's too good to be true 90% chance it probably is

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back