cheapass component dvd?

Cereal

CAGiversary!
i need some help..

i just got a new tv with a component in, making my current dvd player obsolete. well, that and its 3 years old.

any ideas for a cheapass component dvd player?

Ill second the cyberhome dvd player. I work at a BB and we have used one for over a year to give an image to open item tvs. 12 hours a day and never had a problem with it.

The nexxtech from Circuit City is good too. Is $30 after $10 MIR. It plays EVERY dvd. Its plaed every burned DVD I have ever put in it. Plays VCD SVCD and PAL too!

Right now Target has a slimline progressive scan Samsung model on clearance for around 35 dollars. YMMV, but it's worth a look — I was tempted to pick one up to keep on hand as a gift. I also personally own a Samsung progressive scan DVD player and I can say they're inexpensive and get the job done. Their remotes are also suprisingly good for the price (higher quality than typical).

I had a problem with those cyberhomes, I bought one and it would freeze on load up, bought a second and it looked really pixelated so if you do buy one I wouldn't buy it from bestbuy, one of my dvds was in the first one when it froze and I was unable to remove it and bestbuy wanted to charge me $15 to open it up. After bitching I got best buy to mail me a $20 giftcard though, I've yet to rebuy my City Hunter dvd...

bread's done
Back