Cheapass GameCube Broadband adapter?

ananag112

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am looking for one of these and am having a hard time. Gamestop.com lists them as $5.99 used, but they are backordered and none of the stores within 50 miles of me have them. With Geist supporting LAN play and all, I wanted to pick this up. Anyone know where I can get it for cheap? Thanks for the help.

I have been looking for a couple of years for a cheapass one. They are hard to find for regular price now let alone cheap so good luck!

Ya, try Target, mine had 3 of them on clearance for $25 each the other day. The bba adapter is a great time for Mario Kart: Double Dash by the way.

yeah the target near me just put them in their clearance section [ 30% off ]. and there was about 7 of them.

Hey OP, just so you know, Geist is NOT supporting LAN anymore, it's stated in IGN's review, and I've heard people complaining about that as well.

I finally grabbed one of these from Target. I think they are only $8.47 now. I haven't decided if I should keep it or just put on ebay. There were like 5 more of them left at my Target.

[quote name='tgk2044']Hey OP, just so you know, Geist is NOT supporting LAN anymore, it's stated in IGN's review, and I've heard people complaining about that as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! way to go, Nin-ten-do! Now you have a decent number of FPS games supporting LAN, a whopping ZERO!

[quote name='StupidFoo']I finally grabbed one of these from Target. I think they are only $8.47 now. I haven't decided if I should keep it or just put on ebay. There were like 5 more of them left at my Target.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed that. I picked one up and returned the copy I bought the previous week for $17.48 since it was unopened.

[quote name='tgk2044']Hey OP, just so you know, Geist is NOT supporting LAN anymore, it's stated in IGN's review, and I've heard people complaining about that as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I am glad that you informed me or I would have picked up the game and the broaband adapter sometime soon. Geist is off my "must buy" list and now is a rental at best.

bread's done
Back