cheapass hookers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...nothing. I have never been desperate to pick up a hooker. I can get chicks without paying them...

On one episode of Atlantic City Hookers (or whatever it's called on HBO), some chick was gonna give a guy a hummer for $10 because she needed money for a sandwich and cigarettes. He ended up only have $5 and she wouldn't do it.
There also was an episode of Cops where they did a sting operation on johns. They had a female officer dressed like a hooker and they recorded her conversations.
She agreed to give some guy road head for a quarter (and later stated that she and the other female officer were having a contest on who could get the lowest offer and accept it). I guess she won.

[quote name='Rig']Um...nothing. I have never been desperate to pick up a hooker. I can get chicks without paying them...[/QUOTE]

Umm Im with him. Im sorry you have to pay for it tho=-\

Well, if you include dinner ~ $50 for both, movie ~ $14, bar-hopping ~ $60-70

you're looking at $114-124 for a night. But if you're smart, you'll have a waiter, theater manager, and bouncers as friends to 'cut down on costs' like I do.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I get the cheapest hookers at the retirement home.[/QUOTE]
They're even cheaper at the morgue.

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, if you include dinner ~ $50 for both, movie ~ $14, bar-hopping ~ $60-70

you're looking at $114-124 for a night. But if you're smart, you'll have a waiter, theater manager, and bouncers as friends to 'cut down on costs' like I do.[/QUOTE]

I coulda swore there was a clapping emoticon... but anyways, ... so damn true.

[quote name='dcfox']They're even cheaper at the morgue.[/QUOTE]

That's illegal in California.

On a serious note, once you know how easy it is for women to press charge against you, you might want to reconsider getting a hooker.

[quote name='xenoman80']hey dcfox dam thats one sweet azz sig where can i get 1!!!!![/QUOTE]
:? do you mean the same one or one like it? I found this off some website so I can't help you find similar ones but if you want this one use it. I don't mind.

[quote name='Vtdgnca']So whats the cheapess you paid a stranger on the streets to get some before? lol[/QUOTE]

How much is the girl in your avatar? Also, would I have to provide the whip or does she already have one?

[quote name='Rig']Um...nothing. I have never been desperate to pick up a hooker. I can get chicks without paying them...[/QUOTE]

Convenience > desperation :)

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back