cheapass mattress request

darkmere

CAGiversary!
i just got a cheapass apartment this week and need a new bed...i have a waterbed and they don't allow them, so i need a regular mattress. i'm looking for a queen size or larger, comfortable, decent quality, and a good price. no used though...never know what happened with the previous owner you know. preferably boxspring included...frame not necessary...i don't care if it sits on the floor as long as its good...thanks for any help

yea, futons own.

"well beat anyone's price.. OR YOUR MATRESS IS FREEEEEE!!" theres a cheapass for ya! free, yep try SIMMONS

Futons are okay, I have one. But it's true that they lose their shape after awhile, it's not quite the same as a bed and they're a pain in the ass to move.
I'd check out Costco, great prices of course and good brands.

cool...night have to check out sams club cause my parents have a membership...i don't feel like paying unnecessary fees just to save a few bucks

id just find the cheapest boxspring and matress u can find at any furniture/ bedding place. You realy dont need a frame and to tell u the truth i enjoy sleeping lower to the ground, keeps you cooler cuz ur closer to the floor, lol.

My buddy just went shopping around us. he told me that Sams Club was the cheapest.

I used my waterbed in my apartment for 2 years and had no problems. I however was on the lower floor.

But I say just use the damn thing. They are worried its going to burst and leak water down below you. They cant really come in and inspect... so its your call.

You usually get what you pay for in a mattress though....beware. If it's not a long term thing, then just get something at Sams Club probably. However, I picked up a memory foam mattress, that thing is great, but a bit pricey.

bread's done
Back