Cheapass Ram

cool i have the same car as you, but i see you took off the emblem and got new headlights.

[quote name='2poor']cool i have the same car as you, but i see you took off the emblem and got new headlights.[/QUOTE]
Yea my brother ghettofied my car, but it is still slow :(

[quote name='Tennisjon2002']What do the numbers PC2700 etc stand for? Would this work for me if they get more of it in stock? http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10330704&loc=101&sp=1 ? Thanks[/QUOTE]

The abbreviation PC##00 is just basically an alternative method in defining the speed of the memory. PC2700 = 333MHz, PC2100 = 266MHz, PC3200 = 400MHz, etc etc. You ideally would want to run the DDR memories w/ the same speed in the same computer. If your current memory is PC2700/333, then buy another PC2700/333. It can be different size, or different brand, just preferrably the same speed. Although I do have a stick of PC2700 and a stick of PC3200 on my Athlon XP; it works fine, but I think both sticks run at the slower speed of the two, that's all. I don't recommend it to other ppl to do what I do though.

bread's done
Back