cheapass XBOX live headset

neschamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hey CAGs,

I have been wanting to get on XBOX live for a while and now that I'm addicted to Phantom Dust I am ready to take the plunge. I have a couple of free trial cards (which I am almost positive are expired but I should make sure - got one with my system and one with Halo 2) - so I only really need the headset. Which headset is thought to be the best and most comfortable? Once I have some kind of answer on that, anybody have any deals on new headsets for 25 and under?

Thanks to all who reply.

The hal o2 one and the one that came with your are expired.. I suggest getting a 12 month starter kit... you get 12 months and the awesome headset and crimson skies.

[quote name='neschamp']How much is the starter kit? Also, I already own Crimson Skies.[/QUOTE]

I dunno itsl ike 60 or 70, it saves you money b/c the official headset and communicator cost 30 and the 12 months are 50 dollars... also they have another starter kit with mechassault.

Circuit City is selling Rainbox Six 3 w/ a live headset for $9.99 right now, if you're lucky enough to find it.

They don't really expire. Sometimes they still work and even if they don't you can just call Microsoft and they'll usually give you a new code.

If you have a Media Play around you me and my friend both just picked up the last two clearance ones for $11.99 each. Comes with the modulater and is the Microsoft one, not a knock off.

bread's done
Back