Cheapassgamer Radio?

51jack

Banned
Anyone interested in started up a radio station? We could a variety of dj's from the community, and take requests etc. There would be server costs etc,im wondering if anyone else would be interested in starting up a radio station?

I hear Demolition Man is interested. He has been on the cutting edge of starting an internet radio revolution for some time. Partnering up and forming a joint venture might be what is needed to break him into the mainstream.

[quote name='Ed_']I'm often told I have a "radio voice" so I'd be up for it. :)[/QUOTE]

Are you sure they didn't tell you that you have a face for radio?

[quote name='51jack']bumppp[/QUOTE]

When PikiGeek had a contest over the VGA show the other night they hosted a chat and they said I won the "Best comments" for the night. I'm a sarcastic prick most of the time but, I make people laugh if you need someone for that.

[quote name='Jabrim']When PikiGeek had a contest over the VGA show the other night they hosted a chat and they said I won the "Best comments" for the night. I'm a sarcastic prick most of the time but, I make people laugh if you need someone for that.[/QUOTE]

it would probably be more music then talking.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Are you sure they didn't tell you that you have a face for radio?[/QUOTE]

It'd be interesting for those same people to so, considering this was through phone conversations -_-
:lol:

[quote name='51jack']it would probably be more music then talking.[/QUOTE]

Cool with me, I am stoked about the idea.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I hear Demolition Man is interested. He has been on the cutting edge of starting an internet radio revolution for some time. Partnering up and forming a joint venture might be what is needed to break him into the mainstream.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Not interested in it. The "revolution" is dead.

what im currently looking for
- people who know how to create a website to host the radio
- donations to pay for one year of server space on SHOUTcast

[quote name='51jack']what im currently looking for
- people who know how to create a website to host the radio
- donations to pay for one year of server space on SHOUTcast[/QUOTE]

How much does one year of server space cost?

I'll help if we can have a loveline segment hour type thing each week where I answer calls about sex, relationships and drug abuse. :cool:

[quote name='Spanky']I'll help if we can have a loveline segment hour type thing each week where I answer calls about sex, relationships and drug abuse. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dr. Drew. :applause:

I've been told i've got the perfect face for radio so I have to be included if this is going to take off.

I'll be Spanky's rantingly enertaining better half and teach teenagers about the holocaust. Good times....

Id be interested in doing this.. I used to dj for KGMRradio.com back when it was up and running. If you need someone to DJ is def have the background. PM me if interested.

[quote name='$hady']I've been told i've got the perfect face for radio so I have to be included if this is going to take off.

I'll be Spanky's rantingly enertaining better half and teach teenagers about the holocaust. Good times....[/QUOTE]

:applause: and who could resist a face like that? Soft smooth white skin and wavy blond hair; perfect for the radio.

bread's done
Back