Cheaper DS Lite anywhere? *Looking for Deals/Promotions*

BrolyB593

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
So my girlfriend has been sucked into the commercials and really wants a DS Lite. When I talk to her and she says she is sitting around, she always is like, 'A DS would be nice to have right now..' hinting that, she would sure like one.

So I know that the DS Lite runs for $130 right now, and no she does not need the DSi. So I am just wondering if there any deals or promotions where I can get the DS Lite cheaper, or perhaps with some free stuff?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hmm.. I am not a big Ebay kind of guy. I looked and it seems like I could get one for about $100, but if there are any other deals, I would love to hear them.

If not, I may have to end up just using Ebay then.

Dell.com had them for around $100 for a while.. not sure if they're out of stock or not but the thing with Dell is.. if you call in, they can place an order for you even if it's not listed on the site especially if they JUST sold out. Aside from those two options.. it's kinda hard finding the DS's because they're always in demand. But who know, with the DSI out, things could be different.

Hmmm... I checked dell.com and cant find the actual handheld on the site?

Does anyone know what the price is, if I were to call as mis0 suggested?

How much are you looking to spend? I've been toying with the notion of selling my white DS lite on eBay, just PM me if you're interested. It has some ... special features you might be interested in ... that's all I'm going to say here ;-)

You could also try getting a used DS Lite off Gamestop. From what my friend has told me, Game Crazy managers are flexible about taking more money off used stuff, including systems. You might be able to get them to take an additional 10% off if you say you might go to Gamestop.

bread's done
Back