Cheapest Anime sites (particularly overseas)?

AstronautAvA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey there,

I'm looking to buy some anime boxsets and I'm wanting the best possible prices on them. Several of the ones I want haven't had US/Europe releases, such as Turn A Gundam. Anyone know any good ones?

Thanks!

[quote name='AstronautAvA']Hey there,

I'm looking to buy some anime boxsets and I'm wanting the best possible prices on them. Several of the ones I want haven't had US/Europe releases, such as Turn A Gundam. Anyone know any good ones?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

So... you want bootlegs? Dude, just download them if you want to go that route, there's absolutely no sense in actually spending money on Chinese bootleg garbage.

Well not necessarily bootlegs no. I imagine that just because there isn't a US release of them doesn't mean there's no dvd for them at all. I'm sure Turn A Gundam came out on dvd somewhere.

I believe you will not get any English translation for Turn A Gundam, unless from a fansub. Or if you speak other languages as well, then ebay usually has some.

if you wait, I believe bandai has licensed the series and will be releasing it to the united states region 1 along with the original gundam 0079 tv series. It was announced recently

[quote name='Insanity999']if you wait, I believe bandai has licensed the series and will be releasing it to the united states region 1 along with the original gundam 0079 tv series. It was announced recently[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Turn A Gundam was announced nearly a year ago, now. You'd think they'd finally have it scheduled for release, but there's been no word on a date yet.

bread's done
Back